BY AIR WICK #51 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Carolina P.
Santo Domingo
My apartment has two bathroom and both of them have one of these. They smell good and the quality as well. It's effective, eliminates bad odors. And the price is good. 10/10.
Freya T.
Waltham , Grimsby
Air wick never lets me down they always smell great and makes the nasty smells disappear. Air wick always has nice smells and I haven’t smell a bad one yet! I recommend
Hayley S.
Lavender is my favourite smell so this was a great buy for me. I use it mostly in the bedroom as lavender also helps me to sleep. Its such a strong smelling spray
Brenda S.
Prince Rupert , BC
Works instantly to mask an odor but I don't really like the scent. Doesn't smell natural. Would like it to smell more like real lavender and vanilla. Smells fake.
Carol A.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Even I'd like some fragrances of Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile I can' t gave them more chances Avery Aerosoles that I brought from these brand the spray never work when I make pressure the product get out as drops a totally fail
Amber k.
surrey
I'm not certain of my stance on aerosol air freshness however anything lavender scented has me hooked. I use this product often as it's very affordable and the scent is long lasting
Esther G.
Air wick room refresheners are good which makes your room feel fresh with flowers and which is affordable and t can be used about 2 months according to our usage
Khyati  .
Winnipeg, MB
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile, Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Cool Linen & White Lilac , Air Wick® Apple Cinnamon Medley® Fragrance 4 in 1 Air Freshener 18 oz. Aerosol Can i have used multiple fragrances as u can c that i have tagged a few. I keep these in my bathrooms all the time. We also keep one of these at diaper table in case if we need to breathe better air😂😂🤣🤣. No kidding these are great air fresheners. I get a few when they're on sale. Do not remember where i bought them last.
Renae H.
MacGregor
This is handy to keep in the linen cupboard (and one in the bathroom too), to help cover up those unwanted and unexpected odours. It's great for those 'need to cover the smell NOW' moments! Leaves the room smelling nice and does the job quickly and effectively.

I love using it after I've done a thorough clean of the house too, it gives it a fresh scent straight away and I feel more relaxed after spraying it too (must be the lavender & chamomile mix!)
Sirisha K.
I thought that it would be a great product and bought but then i found it works ok. The smell is great but the thing is that it doesn't last much like not even for a minute. It's quite disappointing because i have quite a lot of expectations. But its still budget friendly and also at least for a minute it has this nice fragrance to it.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??