BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Elena L.
Francisco Morazan
I like it because it gives your house a really nice scent but it is too strong every time I put some in my bedroom I need to get out of the room for a while because I feel intoxicated I would recommended depending on the person
Vaishali J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Great product ...comes handy during emergencies and instant odour killers and leaves great fragrance....quite happy with the product but do not recommend for every day use... I use it once a while ...
Amber R.
Rugeley, Rugeley
It smells a little bit like an old people’s home. Does well at masking smells but I’m not sure I like this smell more than the smells I’m trying to get rid of. Would try the other scents...
Rocío M.
San Juan del Puerto
I absolutely love the smell. I use it for every room in my house (from my own room, to the living room or the bathroom-to prevent the bad odours). It stays for long and has a strong scent of lavender, which I adore. My favourite air freshener at the moment.
Misha K.
Jeddah
This airwick aerosole spray in lavender is my personal favourite scent, just spray it in the house and whole place comes alive like you are in a garden with fresh flowers all around..
Yocelsys H.
Excelente! Me encanta esta fragancia fresca, elimina el mal olor rápido, solo que no dura una hora como dice el empaque pero al menos 30 min si. Buen precio por su tamaño y calidad.
Jivana J.
5022
Hate the smell of this, its got a chemical type of scent not to mention it makes the bathroom smell worse once sprayed. Wouldn't recommend to anyone but it is very cheap and affordable
Fadia m.
It has a super strong lavender smell. When you spray it you can feel the droplets on you when you walk away. It doesn't last as long but it is still a good product to buy.
Linda J.
The room spray is great. Makes the room smell fresh lavender. It does not stay for too long though and seems slightly pricey than its counterparts which do a comparatively better job
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
I just cannot take the smell. It takes the odor away yes but leaves ITS smell. I prefer Lysol anyday. Doesn't feel crispy clean. I just want to leave the room.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??