BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
This air freshener is alright in my book.  It's not a super strong scent so it kind of mixes with the air instead of really covering any smell.  I prefer other brands over this.  I won't be buying it again.  I think if you need something really light it's not a bad choice.
Ayumi S.
Scarsdale, NY
I have this air freshener at home and I love the smell of it. The scent is very relaxing and it makes me feel better going in the bathroom because I know it won’t smell bad since I just used the air freshener. It does a great job of not masking the foul scents, but rather, eliminating them.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
This air freshener does get the job done however the scent is not for me. It definitely does not smell like a natural lavender, but like a "fake" overprocessed lavender. However it is a great product, I would just purchase a different scent (I'm very picky with my lavender scents!).
Danika C.
Madison, WI
Just okay. It is not very good for after the bathroom use. It is more effective to cover the smell of food or just to add nice smell to common areas of your house
Colleen B.
This scent is seriously soooo calming. I love lavender but hate when it’s paired with vanilla because it’s too sweet. So when I saw this scent I had to spray it. It’s long lasting and a little goes a long way. For only $1 it’s a steal. I’ve bought 3 bottles already!
kandiss J.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep this in the bathroom for unwanted smells lol. It really helps alot! You dont even need to spray very much cause its strong and it lasts a while if used appropriately.
Patryce C.
Irvington, NJ
This is a great fresh aroma that lasts a long time and leaves any room smelling wonderful. I always keep a bottle in my bathroom and after I've cleaned my apartment I spray it around so it can settle into the rooms. Plus it is not ridiculously expensive.
Star R.
I like this air freshener but it doesn't last .I like the smell . Not bad for the price . They do say you get what you pay for . They should try making a stronger formula . That'll last a few hours and I'm pretty sure they'll have better marketing.
Tito T.
Fairfield
This scent is one of my house favorite. We use it in all of the bathrooms and closets. It’s a very long lasting scent and you don’t need to spray a lot To freshen up a room or automobile. I have also use it in spraying down the garbage can.
Christina S.
I use these in my bathrooms, and they definitely mask any scent. I love the smells and they’re not too overpowering. They are definitely affordable and worth the price. They last a while as well, which is always a plus.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??