BY AIR WICK #51 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
kristan e.
I'm not sure if I bought this actual sense but they do have tons to choose from and they all smell really good.
Shyenne J.
Des Moines
Not a giant fan. The scents always smell chemically. However, the scent smells better than my husbands deuces.
Nikoa H.
I️ love lavender. This stuff is inexpensive and seems to get the job done. There are many better ones though.
Claudia O.
Smells really good and calming. Does its job well and masks all ugly odors. Smells very relaxing and peacful
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love lavender air freshener. This is my favorite air freshener always complements on the way my room smells
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a great air freshener with a great Mr. The smell is so refreshing and great for night time to relax
Megan E.
I frequently use AirWick air sprays for my home and my car. It quickly freshens the air throughout my home.
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
This is my favorite scent. I buy it at the dollar store and use it around the house for a quick freshening.
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Always a go to for work and home to keep rooms smelling fresh and clean! Long lasting smell! Great prices!!
Shannon R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This smells very good and it is strong enough for a big room but it just depends on what you like though.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??