BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Dana F.
E Longmeadow, MA
I love air wick sprays! We always keep them in the bathroom for when they're needed and they seem to really last too.
Christina S.
I love this freshener. The smell is light and pleasant but effective. And it’s very inexpensive which is a huge perk!
Grace P.
Rocklin , CA
It's okay, not oh wow. The scent is really nice, but it disappears pretty quickly, so you have to spray frequently.
Sonya M.
This air freshener has a great smell and the smell lingers in the room for a good amount of time after you spray it
Ruby B.
Buffalo, NY
Lo compro todo el tiempo. Este olor en específico del un aroma refrescante y relajante! Lo recomiendo! Y cuesta $1
Dahailia H.
Deltona
The four in one air wick is like a dream come true. They leave the house smelling fresh and it lasts a long while.
Katherine L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this air freshener. the scent is so nice and refreshing. It's also not too overpowering or strong either.
Katy R.
Arlington , VA
Lavender is my favorite scent--I have a pet so this is great to freshen up my home. It is always well priced too!
Isabella T.
Springfield , VA
I love the smell of this product, it's great for your bedroom. Personally, I'd rather use AirWick than candles :)
Britoney T.
Flint
I am giving this product 4 out of 5 stars because I love the smell but it is also very strong of u spray to much
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??

Walmart