BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Claudia O.
Smells really good and calming. Does its job well and masks all ugly odors. Smells very relaxing and peacful
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a great air freshener with a great Mr. The smell is so refreshing and great for night time to relax
Megan E.
I frequently use AirWick air sprays for my home and my car. It quickly freshens the air throughout my home.
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
This is my favorite scent. I buy it at the dollar store and use it around the house for a quick freshening.
casey M.
Modesto, CA
Always a go to for work and home to keep rooms smelling fresh and clean! Long lasting smell! Great prices!!
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
I got some of this at Dollar Tree and it's really good!! I like how it works and the smell is so fresh!!
Shannon R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This smells very good and it is strong enough for a big room but it just depends on what you like though.
Helena G.
it has a great smell. Long lasting. It doesn't overpower the senses. I would recommend for bathroom use.
Lisa C.
San Antonio
Smells too strong will make you cough and choke when sprayed even in a open area I really don't recommend
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
I love the way this smells, and when spray it the scent lingers for a while and smells so good and soft
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??