BY AIR WICK #51 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Tomica W.
HUMBLE, TX
Glade is the best. The smell last longer than the others. I work in an assisted living facility and we use it everyday!
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
Not a big fan on air freshers but I actually like this one. Lavender isn't my favorite but it has a fresh scent to it.
Brooke H.
Not a big fan. Loud to use... Smells kinda weird & doesn't last long. Definitely tries to cover it not remove the odor.
Raven W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really, really love this product. It is very, very multi - purpose. I use it every, once in a while, sometimes daily.
Dana F.
E Longmeadow, MA
I love air wick sprays! We always keep them in the bathroom for when they're needed and they seem to really last too.
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
I don't care for the air wick sprays as much as the candles or plug ins. The scent has a funky smell right at first.
Beraca J.
I use air wick brand a lot, it smells so good and they only sell for $1 at family dollar. What a great price on it..
Christina S.
I love this freshener. The smell is light and pleasant but effective. And it’s very inexpensive which is a huge perk!
Maiken E.
I use these all over my home for a refreshing smell throughout the house, smells like I just cleaned the whole house.
Dahailia H.
Deltona
The four in one air wick is like a dream come true. They leave the house smelling fresh and it lasts a long while.
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??