BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Jamie C.
This 4 in 1 fresh lavender smell is amazing in my bedroom and my bathroom. I love using it bc the smell of lavemder helps me sleep
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I hate the smell of this stuff. Its terrible. And I've tried different bottle flavors or smells or whatever and all of them stink
Shalana F.
Does the job. Usually is kept in bathroom. Along with a plug in...i get many compliments on the scent since in the bathroom lol
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really hate the smell of lavender so this wasn't my favorite kind of Air Wick, but other people my family seem to enjoy it.
Ciomara S.
Pontiac, MI
This product i use for the house when I'm cleaning . It does work perfectly good . Because the smell its just so good smelling
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
This is a cheap but get a the job done kind of spray. Fades away quickly some are to strong and some just don't do the trick.
Katering A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this air freshener. I would definitely purchase it again. The smells lasts and th3 bad odors do go away.
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I enjoy buying this spray and using it in my bathroom,always smeels flowery and dose a great job killing the unwanted smells.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my other go to freshner. It eliminates oders so fast. It actually dont last an hour it last a little while longer.
Jaimee G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love the smell of the of lavender and camomile it's calming I like to spray it at night before bedtime! Highly recommend
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??