BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Lenora A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are the house hold items products that I love using they are beautiful better than any other product I have tried these my favorites
Angeline J.
Palm Bay
I keep these in each of my bathrooms and they work well. Pros are they work well, smell good and are affordable. There really isn’t a con.
Anna A.
Allen Park
This is not my favorite smell I prefer this fall smells but this brand of air freshener is long-lasting and make sure house smell wonderful
M W.
This is one of my favorite air wick air fresheners. I love to use in the laundry room to mask the overpowering smell of the dryer sheets
Kimberly F.
I absolutely did not like the smell of this air freshener. It did not smell like lavender and when it was sprayed, it came out in clumps.
Noelle A.
Austin, TX
Very calming but this one is hard to find they and the other fragrances are the first to go, then your left with the plane ones.
Shannon L.
Jewett City, CT
This wasn't my favorite scent but it definitely lasted a while. I would try the brand again but next time I will get a different scent
Rebecca R.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Smells great. Gets rid of any unwanted smells. My only issue with this air freshener is it can be a little too strong and hurts my nose
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Cheap but effective air freshener. Can be used in any room in office or home. Silent spray nozzle that doesn't foam or clog during use.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I LOVE MOST ALL THE AIR WICK SPRAY THEY ARE THE BEST MAKE YOUR HOUSE SMELL GREAT FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BRAND
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??