BY AIR WICK #47 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I do not like this air freshener at all which is kinda surprising since I usually love the scents lavender and chamomile. This air freshener does not smell good at all. As soon as I spray it I don't want to be in the room anymore. It does not smell like lavender and chamomile at all It smells more chemically than like flowers. It just smells horrible. If you like the smell of lavender and chamomile and want an air freshener that is supposed to smell like those scents do not buy this one.
Taleemah T.
Air Wick just doesn't for me I'm real funny about smells and normally when they give you a smell it's dead on you can't beat it and the price it's more reasonable it's easily found at any type of drug store or dollar store or grocery store and it's not expensive so you're not breaking the bank for a great smell
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Air wick is a good brand for me but I will say only good. I don't like it that much,it's not that long lasting. I really tried hard to like these as i love the scent but i stood purposefully under it to see if i could smell anything and couldn't but that's when I discovered the mess it was making. I stopped buying them because I found my favs.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I love the scent of the Lavender and chamomile Air Wick air freshener. It smells so nice and calming. I love that I can spray this throughout my home and a couple hours later am still able to smell it unlike with some other brands, after a few minutes the scent is gone. I love this scent and I always go back to it and Air Wick does it the best, giving me the scent I love and the lasting power to keep my home smelling fresh all day long!
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
This smell is so relaxing and comforting. I love that the product is so affordable and lasts for a really long time. I always get a long use out of the cans and there are so many fun scents to choose from
Packrat W.
I literally just bought this air freshener and feel in love. It has my room smelling so heavenly. It takes out any order that may occur from smelly socks tosweaty cloths . Being an active individual requires me to have a long lasting air freshener that is not overbearing I always receive compliments on the smell of my room
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
I love lavender and chamomile and I just love using sprays to quickly deodorizer restroom or a room that may have an unpleasant smell the only reason I’m giving a four stars because sometimes the smell can give me a headache from being too strong but I’m not sure if that’s just because it’s working faster
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
This air freshener is alright in my book.  It's not a super strong scent so it kind of mixes with the air instead of really covering any smell.  I prefer other brands over this.  I won't be buying it again.  I think if you need something really light it's not a bad choice.
Ayumi S.
I have this air freshener at home and I love the smell of it. The scent is very relaxing and it makes me feel better going in the bathroom because I know it won’t smell bad since I just used the air freshener. It does a great job of not masking the foul scents, but rather, eliminating them.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
This air freshener does get the job done however the scent is not for me. It definitely does not smell like a natural lavender, but like a "fake" overprocessed lavender. However it is a great product, I would just purchase a different scent (I'm very picky with my lavender scents!).
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??