BY AIR WICK #51 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Lavender & Chamomile Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• What the other good scents??1 Answers
  • What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other t...3 Answers
Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Lavender & Chamomile
  • "This product is good, I use it in every room after cleaning to give them a great smell" in 1 review
  • "The smell last longer than the others." in 1 review
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
I do not like this air freshener at all which is kinda surprising since I usually love the scents lavender and chamomile. This air freshener does not smell good at all. As soon as I spray it I don't want to be in the room anymore. It does not smell like lavender and chamomile at all It smells more chemically than like flowers. It just smells horrible. If you like the smell of lavender and chamomile and want an air freshener that is supposed to smell like those scents do not buy this one.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love this particular scent in their line of spray fragrances most of all. I have repurchased it many times. It’s also a great price which helps make it an easy choice to buy for both of our bathrooms. It’s also great to keep handy near each cat box as well.
Michelle B.
College Point, NY
Smell is really strong, you only need a few sprays for orders. I have 2 kids so there's often diapers around the house in different garbage cans. They definitely get the job done when it smells a little funky.
Star R.
I like this air freshener but it doesn't last .I like the smell . Not bad for the price . They do say you get what you pay for . They should try making a stronger formula . That'll last a few hours and I'm pretty sure they'll have better marketing.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Air wick is a good brand for me but I will say only good. I don't like it that much,it's not that long lasting. I really tried hard to like these as i love the scent but i stood purposefully under it to see if i could smell anything and couldn't but that's when I discovered the mess it was making. I stopped buying them because I found my favs.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My favorite scent of air freshener spray! I’ll keep a can in the bathroom and I’ll also keep a can to use in the kitchen and living room. It’s great to have if you have pets because it will help get rid of their odor on furniture or carpets.
Jessica N.
Kingsport, TN
I love the scent of the Lavender and chamomile Air Wick air freshener. It smells so nice and calming. I love that I can spray this throughout my home and a couple hours later am still able to smell it unlike with some other brands, after a few minutes the scent is gone. I love this scent and I always go back to it and Air Wick does it the best, giving me the scent I love and the lasting power to keep my home smelling fresh all day long!
Sunsirae A.
I like this air freshener. I use it at work and at home. The scent isn’t overwhelming like some air fresheners I have tried in the past. The price is reasonable and comparable to other air fresheners.
Packrat W.
I literally just bought this air freshener and feel in love. It has my room smelling so heavenly. It takes out any order that may occur from smelly socks tosweaty cloths . Being an active individual requires me to have a long lasting air freshener that is not overbearing I always receive compliments on the smell of my room
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
I love lavender and chamomile and I just love using sprays to quickly deodorizer restroom or a room that may have an unpleasant smell the only reason I’m giving a four stars because sometimes the smell can give me a headache from being too strong but I’m not sure if that’s just because it’s working faster
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
What makes Air wick air freshner better. than the other top brands
Stephanie P.
What the other good scents??