BY AIR WICK #16 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Cool Linen & White Lilac® Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• I love Air Wick 4 in 1 spray but it doesn't last long as my febre...7 Answers
  • What other scents are there in this air freshener?4 Answers
  • Loved sooooo much. Made my whole house smell soooo gooooddd. It i...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Grace B.
Portland, OR
I enjoyed this product. The packaging was cute and the amount in the container is perfect. It lasts a long time, especially for the price point. But not so long that I had to worry about it expiring. Would recommend!
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert
"I've been buying air wick for many years I love this air freshener company for many reasons. The can freshness is amazing it descends in the air like a mist whitch I love instead of most can freshners whitch just go crazy like they are going to explode. The smell is amazing. I use air wick snuggle whitch I love sooooo much!! And last for a couples hours. I use it on beds, couch, bathroom, basically everywhere around the house!! "
Cammie R.
Bronx, NY
This is by far my favorite air freshener to use when I clean my room. The scent is very fresh and clean smelling. It can pretty much cover almost any smells you're trying to mask.
Eureka V.
North Brunswick
Love this air freshener! I usually find it at my local dollar store, so its not expensive at all! It smells great and last pretty long. I spray my dorm room before leaving for class and by the time I come back my room smells so fresh! I reccomend this to any college student trying to keep they're room fresh on a budget!
Lisa R.
Wilmington
I don't use this that much, cause I believe it's watered down to much. When u spray it, u definitely have to watch out, or your going to get some mist on u. The price is fare.
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City
it works really great after you change something or throw out the trash. it not there to hide odor but help it go away. i will say it does not last long but that what i mean it for after you removed the smell and it still lingers there. it there to help the smell move on and give your house a clean smell.
Jennifer S.
PARIS,Ky
I love air freshener after I clean the stronger the smell the better it lingers . I wish it was a bigger can cause I use alot of it. Sometimes even for my car
Alyssa F.
I’m a fan of keeping these aerosols in the bathroom and sometimes throughout the house the are a quick effective solution, only downside is you have to respray again if you wanted it to continuously smell like the scent you choose. But I’d recommend for bathrooms for sure.
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
These are bad. Easy to use and smell great. They could be cheaper. And the smell doesnt last very long. Seems like they just rip you off on the prices. You dont get the price worth out of it before it goes bad. Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Magnolia & Cherry Blossom
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Air Wick 4 in 1 spray but it doesn't last long as my febrezze. Which one last longer for you guys?
Laquesha B.
What other scents are there in this air freshener?
Maya A.
Green Pond, AL
Loved sooooo much. Made my whole house smell soooo gooooddd. It is VERY affordable as well.
Maya A.
Green Pond, AL
Loved sooooo much. Made my whole house smell soooo gooooddd.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite sent ?