BY AIR WICK #15 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Cool Linen & White Lilac® Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• I love Air Wick 4 in 1 spray but it doesn't last long as my febre...7 Answers
  • What other scents are there in this air freshener?4 Answers
  • Loved sooooo much. Made my whole house smell soooo gooooddd. It i...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Moriah R.
Taylor, MI
I found this air wick air freshener at Dollar General for $1! It was probably the best dollar I have spent in quite a while. First, the smell is definitely reminiscent of the snuggle fabric softener my mom always used and I continued to use. Second, it really fills up a room without having to spray an entire bottle out and the scent really seems to linger. It dies become unnoticeable after some time, but a quick few sprays will bring it right back! If you aren't into really fruity or harsh scents, or you just really love snuggle brand fabric softener, this is the product for you!
Rebecca H.
Reidsville, NC
I've been buying air wick for many years I love this air freshener company for many reasons. The can freshness is amazing it descends in the air like a mist whitch I love instead of most can freshners whitch just go crazy like they are going to explode. The smell is amazing. I use air wick snuggle whitch I love sooooo much!! And last for a couples hours. I use it on beds, couch, bathroom, basically everywhere around the house!!
Courtney H.
I give this two stars because all of Air Wick products are not bad but this one is terrible in my opinion. I hate the smell of Linen.So I thought that maybe the White Lilac would help but it didn't. It chokes me every time and it doesn't seem to get rid of the smell. It is very affordable but I would not buy it again. I would not recommend this products to others.
Kimberly T.
This family favorite spray smells like clothes drying outside on a summer day. A crisp clean smell with a floral backdrop. It is stronger than the other snuggle Airwick scents so I would suggest using it where it counts. The bathroom and the laundry room. This product work great at eliminating unwanted pungent odors.
Ruth A.
Kansas City, MO
I purchase this whenever I find them at the dollar store. I like the way it smells, but it does not last very long at all. My room is medium sized, and it takes a lot to make it smell all around. It is inexpensive so I usually grab a couple. I would recommend for using right before guests arrive maybe?!
Melinda S.
National City, CA
I have the "Snuggles" scented freshener. For those who are unfamiliar with it, Snuggles is a softener brand. With that being said, this air freshener will leave your room smelling like you just finished your laundry. I absolutely love it to death! Warning tho, the scent doesn't last very long...
Diane S.
Georgetown, OH
With 3 kids and 4 cats in our house air freshener is a staple!! While the scent doesn't last super long it does work for "stinky emergencies" like cleaning the litter box or to kill the lingering odor in the air when things get cooked in the kitchen like fish...
Lace l.
I love the smell my home gets when I'm doing laundry and now I can enjoy that event anytime I want without waiting for laundry day! 👍 this air freshener smells exactly like original Snuggle softener! If you love Snuggle, you'll love this! TRY IT!
Mayiah S.
This smell is so gentle and relaxing it just makes me so calm and it only cost a dollar....well i would say its a dollar well spent i stack up on theses things for my dorm room i just cant get enough!
Ashley H.
Phoenix, AZ
I like the fresh clean smell. I usually follow up my house cleaning with a good spray of this air freshener. It doesn't seem to last that long but ive yet to find a competing brand that lasted longer.
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Air Wick 4 in 1 spray but it doesn't last long as my febrezze. Which one last longer for you guys?
Laquesha B.
What other scents are there in this air freshener?
Maya A.
Green Pond, AL
Loved sooooo much. Made my whole house smell soooo gooooddd. It is VERY affordable as well.
Maya A.
Green Pond, AL
Loved sooooo much. Made my whole house smell soooo gooooddd.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Decorator Expert
What's your favorite sent ?