BY AIR WICK #63 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick® 4 In 1 Cool Linen & White Lilac® Fragrance Air Freshener.
1. Premium fragrance.
2. Eliminates odors.
3. Lasts up to 1 hour.
4. Acts in seconds.
100% natural propellant. see more...

• I love Air Wick 4 in 1 spray but it doesn't last long as ...7 Answers
  • What other scents are there in this air freshener?4 Answers
  • Loved sooooo much. Made my whole house smell soooo gooood...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Leaves the bathroom smelling clean! Spray it before you have guests come over or leave it in there so that anyone can use it after using the rest room! Helps keep odors out of the bathroom. It’s very affordable and you can pretty much find this at any store!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Bruna G.
West Grove, PA
Sensacional! Comprei com cheirinho de abraço sabe? Não achei nenhum contra. Apenas o pro de deixar com cheirinho bom. Realmente funciona e custa super barato, as vezes encontra até na dollar tree, super recomendo.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I love these air wick room sprays, they are the best value! I usually only pay $1 per can, the smell doesn't linger for long but it does the job if you're just needing a quick scent coverup. I'll continue buying!!
Jacalyn H.
Riverside, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great scent gets tid of any smell cat litter dog smell cigarette smoke and the list goes on spray anytime all the time whenever needed and the smells go away almost instantly and stay away no cover ups here
Ashley S.
Valley, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use the snuggle scent! My husband bought this when he couldn't find Lysol lol. I have it so I use it. It works okay but I would much rather make my own solution from the actual fabric softener
Schyvanda B.
Lafayette, LA
Love air fresher . It would be extra nice if they last all day once u spray a few times but they may be impossible. I spray all over my home , and car . I recommend this scent and any other scents for a fresh clean smell !
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
These are bad. Easy to use and smell great. They could be cheaper. And the smell doesnt last very long. Seems like they just rip you off on the prices. You dont get the price worth out of it before it goes bad. Air Wick 4 in 1 Air Freshener Magnolia & Cherry Blossom
Christy S.
Seminole
at one dollar a can, it's affordable and smells nice. and the spray thingy is really quiet so the cat doesn't freak out when i spray it. it works very well at killing the order of the lady next door's corned beef & cabbage. used a whole can but it was worth it.
Megan S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have had this forever and I am not a big fan. It smells funny. I normally love snuggle but now I know only in the form of washing my clothes not in sprays. It was affordable but not recommended.
Guy G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Air Wick 4 in 1 spray but it doesn't last long as my febrezze. Which one last longer for you guys?
Laquesha B.
What other scents are there in this air freshener?
Maya A.
Green Pond, AL
Loved sooooo much. Made my whole house smell soooo gooooddd. It is VERY affordable as well.
Maya A.
Green Pond, AL
Loved sooooo much. Made my whole house smell soooo gooooddd.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Decorator Expert Level 4
What's your favorite sent ?