BY SALONPAS

Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
Last December I was diagnosed with StageT1A ovarian cancer. Because they caught it early, I was cured with aggressive surgery that left me with a 16" incision from above my belly button down to my groin. As the numbness continues to wear off almost a year later, I've noticed pain where my scar is. For some strange reason, this spray WORKS to dull the pain so I always have a can on hand.
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
I had a really bad rash from hiking and I put this on and did not know if it would work well but it made me feel better and actually got me to stop itching so thumbs up to this and I would definitely buy it again and just keep in my bag.
Kelly S.
Allen, TX
Easy to use spray that provides quick relief for the deepest aches and pains! I prefer this to other similar products because it doesn't have the same strong odor other product have and I love the spray application.
Isabelle I.
Snohomish
The spray is so much more convenient than the other salon pas. It is much more operable and I can just pack it and spray it when I need it more quickly. I think it is a great product and would recommend
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I was so skeptical about using a spray instead of a patch. To be honest, I like the spray more. You get the same relief without the worry of the patch falling off or slipping somewhere you don't want it. I love keeping this on hand.
Jennifer R.
Kewaunee, WI
Air Salonpas External Pain Relieving Spray really helped a lot when it felt like I pulled a muscle in my shoulder. I use it whenever I have bad aches. It's worth every penny. It's very affordable compared to similar products. I recommend this to anyone that has muscle aches.
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
Salonpas Spray Is not so effective as Salonpas Pain Relieving Path is. I didn't like the liquid and smell is stronger. When I used I felt blazing but the pain didn't go and I was felling pain and my skin was blazing for a long time, I tried wash the affected area with warm water but was worse.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
In the moment of the blow the cold of the spray relieves the tension and improves the pain at the same instant, that is incredible. Great especially when playing sports.
Anna-Lisa p.
Sonora , CA
This is great for quick pain relief. Easy to apply. No comparison because it's reliable. I believe I purchase at rite aid. As often as I may need. Depending on length of work out. Yes I would and will buy again. Salonpas Pain Relieving Jet Spray