Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAir Repair Skincare
Air Repair Smoothing Facial Cleansing Milk - 2 fl oz

Air Repair Smoothing Facial Cleansing Milk - 2 fl oz

Air repair skincares soothing facial cleansing milk cleans and refreshes stressed skin with an exclusive blend of emollients and soothing plant extracts. Free of parabens, petroluem and mineral oil, this carry-on compliant daily cleanser gently removes dirt and make up without stripping the skin of moisture. loaded with nourishing ingredients to calm and hydrate, this silky soft cleanser is ideal for all skin types. plus, the travel friendly packaging makes it easy to slip into a carry on to ensure clean and radiant skin anywhere. Like all air repair products, it features a ground breaking combination of ingredients to help prevent...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Repair Smoothing Facial Cleansing Milk - 2 fl oz!
Bobbyjo S.
Azle
I wanted to like this product more because it is from a brand that I love and trust, but this milky face wash just misses the mark for me. It has a weird smell and kinda burns a bit going on. It doesn't feel like anything. I like my face washes to be thick and creamy, but this wash feels just a tad thicker than water leaving you unsure if your face has actually been washed. I usually keep this product in my over night bag. Something to use in a pinch. I really cannot in good conscious recommend this product to you.
Beth V.
Indiana
I wasn’t sure how I would use this in my skin care routine but fits in perfectly! Very clean packaging and is effective for my routine! Met my expectations and would buy again.
Laura L.
I love the air repair line! They smell amazing, use good ingredients and last a long time! I get compliments on my skin a lot, and people think I'm 10 years younger than I am. I just wish the sizes were a little bigger!
Mahiyat M.
Lorton, VA
I absolutely love this stuff! I've been using it for about 2 years now and it just leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I also adore the smell of it, it's nice and fresh but not overpowering. I love using it after taking off my makeup or just as cleanser at night because it feels so refreshing on my skin! Definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?