Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream

Air repair skincares super hydrating eye cream is a multi-purpose eye treatment that instantly relieves and protects dry, fragile skin around the eye area. this quick absorbing cream boasts a soothing blend of nourishing ingredients to drench the eye area with moisture while aiding in the reduction of fine lines. with continued use, this moisturizing cream can help diminish the appearance of dark circles and fight under eye puffiness. plus, the travel friendly packaging makes it easy to slip into a carry-on to ensure bright eyes anywhere. Like all air repair products, it features a ground breaking combination of ingredients to help...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Meaghan C.
I like this eye cream, it’s very hydrating and I didn’t notice any scent or burning near my eyes.. it’s very thick which I like for my under eye area!
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Patty C.
I like it. I kinda like my glow recipe a little more. It's a plain packaging just mostly white blue and black. There is not much need to change its very hydrating. No smell, so I think its very gentle to the skin. If you are on the dry side I think this product is really good for you.
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Anna H.
This product is okay but definitely not for me. It hydrates well, but that is pretty much all it does. I found that the texture was a little too thick for my liking and kind of weighed down my eyes. It was just too greasy for me.
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
Got the small sample of air repair eye cream from Birchbox and totally love it! It really reduces the puffiness as well as eye bags under eyes. The texture applies super well, it’s little thick but dries well too. Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream
Sabrina B.
Collingdale, PA
Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Sabrina B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is actually soothing. I put it on at night when my under eyes feel particularly dry and tired. It hasn’t ran into my eyes so far which I of course love. The formula is thick and provides a good layer of moisture over skin. Can’t complain!
Ashley D.
Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Ashley D.
I’ve received this as a sample a couple times thru subscription boxes like Birchbox and Ipsy. It’s really “just okay” in my opinion. It’s not awful but it’s not a stand out product either. I’ve tried so many other eye creams that I find to be more hydrating.
Katheryn L.
Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Katheryn L.
I like the formula, doesn’t sting and soaks quickly into skin. Not too thick either. Sits nicely under makeup
Kaytee S.
Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Kaytee S.
Okay so... This product hydrates, BUT it is complete overkill. It makes my eyes burn like death just being near my eyeball and somehow makes my undereye puffier. I am lucky I didn't purchase this product I just got it in my Birchbox. I would not recommend this product. Air Repair Skincare Super-Hydrating Eye Cream
Laura P.
I received a sample of this in my Birchbox. This is a great, hydrating under-eye cream. I love that this product is unscented (if it is, it’s very minimal) and does not irritate my sensitive skin. It does a good job of hydrating the skin under my eyes and leaving them looking bright the next morning.
Kevin O.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product as a sample and loves the texture and lightness of it. It's a great product to have on hand where your eyes are looking tired. Day use seems best for this product with a heavier eye cream at night. Would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?