BY AIR REPAIR SKINCARE

Air repair skincares complexion boosting moisturizer is a one-stop-shop to help repair dull, tired and dehydrated skin. the moisture retaining formula is loaded with humectants and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate stressed skin on contact. this regenerating treatment cream is instantly absorbed, giving the complexion a radiant glow and helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines. plus, the travel friendly packaging makes it easy to slip into a carry on to ensure radiant skin anywhere. Like all air repair products, it features a ground breaking combination of ingredients to help prevent chronic inflammation, (or inflam-aging), which... see more...

• Can you use this under the eyes?2 Answers
  • Has anyone with super sensitive skin used this? If so, wh...6 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer worth the price? I feel like all the ...5 Answers
Buy on kmart*
  • "This is the best lotion for really dry but sensitive skin!! Did not irritate my skin and I have a hard time finding products that work! " in 13 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this moisturizer! It is not greasy, has a faint, but pleasing scent, and really does a good job of moisturizing my dry skin. And, bonus - it has hyaluronic acid in it, which is a wonderful anti-aging agent and helps marks from blemishes fade and heal quickly! And, for all those points, I find it pretty affordable. " in 12 reviews
  • "My all time favorite. I have very sensitive dry skin and it is very hard for me to find a good product for my face without breaking out, but this product is great. I love it so much. It goes very well with my cover fx drops. It gives my skin the proper moisture that it needs." in 10 reviews
Julie N.
Buffalo, NY
I first got a sample of this in an Ipsy bag 2 years ago and couldn’t live without it from that moment on. This is hands down the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. It’s light, but nourishes even the driest skin in the coldest of my Buffalo winters. I have found my skin to have severe complexion shifts from season to season after using this. I recommend it to everyone I can.
Mary-Hannah B.
I got a sample of this moisturizer, and started using it under my makeup: it smells so good, doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling, and does a good job of helping out with my fine lines, until I ran out of my sample. I have pretty sensitive skin, acne prone skin, and have recently had a bad flare up of my hormonal acne. Currently, my skin has also become terribly dry and flaky and covered in red patches after trying a new acne product from my dermatologist, and my skin is horrible, plus putting on makeup makes it look even worse as it accentuates the flakiness, regardless of the primer I use. I've tried cetaphil moisturizer, which gave me a terrible reaction: my eyes got all puffy and my skin burned. I've been using CeraVe, which has been better, but it still burns my skin a little when I put it on, and I haven't really noticed any results with it, plus it leaves my skin feeling greasy, which I do not like. I just finally got a full bottle of this Air Repair moisturizer, used it as a mask, and immediately my skin looks so much better, plus it didn't irritate my skin, doesn't make me feel greasy or sticky, and doesn't give me any negative results, and again, it smells so good. The only other moisturizer that I've tried that worked this well are some of the super expensive ones, so especially for the price, this is an unbeatable moisturizer.
Sydnie s.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love this moisturizer!!! I never used to use moisturizer because they would all sit on top of my skin rather than absorbing, making my oily skin problem worse. Not only does it absorb quickly, but the results last for a while, leaving my skin soft all day!
brittney g.
Leighton , AL
Love this stuff!!! It has really helped with dry patches I have had and since I’ve been using it I can say I don’t even notice any dry patches anymore they have disappeared!! Makes my skin feel super hydrated and smooth!! Love love love this I definitely recommend it!
Krystin D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this so much! Perfect for traveling or in the winter when the air is driest. I have combination skin and it works very well for me. Definitely livens up my skin!
Alyssa A.
Burlington, MA
Purchased at: Target
I love this formula, it's light enough for every day & just moisturizing enough to use year round. I wish it was available in a larger size, but aside from that it's just perfect. My go to for facial moisturizer.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I got this in my birch box and I loved it! It felt so good when I applied it on my face.. so smooth and creamy... my face felt so fresh and clean after using this. It soaked into my skin super fast and worked instantly. My face was dry and cracking... this healed it with only using it once! It has a nice fresh smell too. This even helped me with my acne.. never broke me out!
Shelby P.
Columbus
A nice light smell and it wasn’t too heavy. I wash my face at night and then put this on and I can go to bed knowing it won’t break my face out/ clog my pores and wake up with a hydrated face.
Denise C.
East brunswick, NJ
I like air repair skincare I like the sense those citrus Bud light I have dry skin and softened up my skin plus I have sensitive skin and it agreed with my skin so I highly recommend using
Tori H.
Shenandoah, IA
I have been looking for a cream moisturizer that would take care of my winter dry skin and I finally found it! This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated all day. Plus it doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and helps keep my oily skin at bay. It has a very light but pleasant scent. My skin has never looked healthier. Plus they are cruelty free! I love it and will continue to use it.
Alyssa F.
New Bedford, MA
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
Can you use this under the eyes?
Areli T.
i recently got this in my march ipsy bag, i was just wondering how this works on oily skin?