Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersAir Repair Skincare
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz

Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz

Air repair skincares complexion boosting moisturizer is a one-stop-shop to help repair dull, tired and dehydrated skin. the moisture retaining formula is loaded with humectants and anti-oxidants to rejuvenate stressed skin on contact. this regenerating treatment cream is instantly absorbed, giving the complexion a radiant glow and helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines. plus, the travel friendly packaging makes it easy to slip into a carry on to ensure radiant skin anywhere. Like all air repair products, it features a ground breaking combination of ingredients to help prevent chronic inflammation, (or inflam-aging), which...

Is this a thicker cream or more of a gel cream consistency?
I just for this and I want to know who haa used it and if it is good for combo skin and useful to help smooth out makeup application?
Can you use this under the eyes?
Start your review of Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz!
Product Highlights
This is the best lotion for really dry but sensitive skin!! Did not irritate my skin and I have a hard time finding products that work! in reviews
I absolutely love this moisturizer! It is not greasy, has a faint, but pleasing scent, and really does a good job of moisturizing my dry skin. And, bonus - it has hyaluronic acid in it, which is a wonderful anti-aging agent and helps marks from blemishes fade and heal quickly! And, for all those points, I find it pretty affordable. in reviews
My all time favorite. I have very sensitive dry skin and it is very hard for me to find a good product for my face without breaking out, but this product is great. I love it so much. It goes very well with my cover fx drops. It gives my skin the proper moisture that it needs.in reviews
Antoinette C.
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Antoinette C.
I have combo skin and I don't need heavy moisturizers but I do love hydrated skin. I got this in my March Ipsy bag and I've incorporated this into my everyday routine. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your skin greasy or heavy. My skins loves this product. I would recommend this product.
Lynne M.
Windsor Mill, MD
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Lynne M.
Got this is my Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. I chose it because it is supposed to be cruelty free paraban free and vegan. And help against everyday stressors. Its lightweight which I like for the summertime. Nothing exceptional about it. Don't know that I would go out of my way to repurchase it but very glad to have gotten it in my IPSY [product:air-repair-complexion-boosting-moisturizer---2-fl-oz]
Haley H.
Alcoa, TN
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Haley H.
I’ve tried so many moisturizers that for me to give some thing five stars it Hass to really wow me. This product is about as basic other moisturizer as you can get. I’m giving it three stars because it doesn’t have crappy ingredients.
Katelyn A.
Hoschton, GA
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Katelyn A.
I could definitely see a complexion difference after using this once. The cool thing about this product is, it can be used as a light face cream... a face wash, or even a mask! Directions are on the side. The only thing that made me slightly uneasy was that I broke out slightly but I also have sensitive skin and it was still new.
Alicia H.
Huntington Pk, CA
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Alicia H.
I got a sample of this moisturizer in my ipsy bag , and it was not love at first sight and after I really liked it . most lotions and creams that I've tried break me out with in a couple of days. The packaging was basic so I thought it wouldnt work . I would recommend a change in packaging because a lot of people unlikely are to try it. But since I like to try different things I was satisfied.
Aylin P.
Modesto, CA
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Aylin P.
Really like this product I had previously gotten it as a sample and I really like it ordered it a full size leaves my skin very soft and not dry at all
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Meaghan C.
Super thick and luxurious moisturizer, love how it smooths my skin out, I use it before my primer and foundation and it really helps decrease any dry patches on the skin!!
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Jessica L.
This air repair moisturizer is absolutely amazing my dry skin drinks it up and leaves it so smooth and soft. I have never heard of anything like this before but it meets the demands of dl tired and dehydrated skin. Rich with anti oxidants and humectrants. I highly recommend trying it
Larissa W.
W Valley City, UT
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Larissa W.
New addition to my makeup cabinet. Been using it for a few days now and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I had never heard of this brand before it arrived in my Ipsy bag last month. But I'm loving it so far. Goes on smooth, no icky residue left behind and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. The jury is still out on the "boosting" statement. Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz
Idalia L.
Rhome, TX
Air Repair Complexion-Boosting Moisturizer - 2 fl oz uploaded by Idalia L.
Purchased at: Target
I have been using day and night for my skin care routine for a month. I use about a dime size. A little goes a long way. Be careful on using to much excess is noticeable. If you have sensitive skin it will tingle a bit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...