BY AIRPURA

Designed specifically to be most useful in healthcare clinics and institutions, the I600 Air Purifier by Airpura, available in White, Black and Cream finishes, can clean air that harbors harmful particles. A 3 inch, over 100 square ft, pleated HEPA filters traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 m while the purifier's backward curved motorized impeller eliminates noises and vibrations producing and air flow rate of 560 cfm for rooms up to 2,000 square ft while keeping noise levels between 28.1 db while on low and 62.3 db while on high. For further filtration possibilities, an optional UV germicidal lamp that sterilizes antigens and pathogens and an optional Hi-C Carbon weave which absorbs odors and airborne chemicals and gases can be ordered. This lightweight yet durable purifier is mounted on four locking casters, allowing easy movability, and sports a perforated, all metal housing that provides 360 of air intake and air distribution. The I600 offers intelligently designed features like a pressure seal and felt gaskets to ensure efficiency and reduce air leakage, a separate electrical parts chamber that prevents off gassing from capacitors, condensers and switches, and a motor that is kept out of the air flow, to ensure no fresh impurities are picked up by the cleaned air. see more...

Air Pura Airpura I-600 Healthcare Air Purifier
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Air Pura Airpura I-600 Healthcare Air Purifier!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?