Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareAIR OPTIX®
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua Contact Lenses 1 Box

Air Optix Night & Day Aqua Contact Lenses 1 Box

Air Optix ™ Night & Day ® Aqua Product Details— Air Optix ™ Night & Day ® Aqua Lenses Start And Stay Comfortable With The New Aqua Moisture System. Highest Oxygen Transmission Of Any Soft Lens. Biocompatible Lens Surface Provides Less Protein Deposition And No Increased Bacterial Buildup 1 Air Optix ™ Night & Day ® Aqua Is Clinically Proven To Reduce Symptoms Of Contact Lens-Related Dryness And End-Of-Day Discomfort 2 Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Continuous Wear Up To 30 Nights And Days Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly 1) Keay Et Al. Bacterial Populations On 30-Night Extended Wear Silicone Hydrogel Lenses, Clao, January 2001. 2) Schafer J, Barr J, Mack C. A Characterization Of Dryness Symptoms With Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses. Optom & Vis Sci. 2003;80(12S):187.

Honestly, who keeps these in longer than 30 days!?
Do they make this for an astigmatism?
Are these easy to put in and take out?
Start your review of Air Optix Night & Day Aqua Contact Lenses 1 Box!
Product Highlights
Personally, I think wearing contacts is a chore!in reviews
My boyfriend never takes his out and these stay moist and work!in reviews
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use to use these and they are great if you are one who isn't good about taking them out when you go to bed they always stayed moist and easy to put in if you used contacts before I was very pleased with the pricing of them also. I would recommend this to others most definitely!!
Lynley B.
Youngstown, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been wearing contacts for around 15 years. I've used several different brands before these, but have remained faithful to these for maybe 10 years? I have terrible vision. Yes, you're not supposed to sleep in other types of contacts, but falling asleep in glasses is a pain. I love these because you can sleep in them, and your eyes don't feel dry in the morning. I truly forget I have bad vision because of these, and honestly isn't that what all of us that struggle to see want? I'd give this 20 stars if I could. This product changed my life.
Priscilla  T.
Monahans, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Priscilla  T.
I’ve just recently switched to these and I have to say; they are so comfortable. Even when I wake up in the morning my eyes are only a tad dry, once I blink a few times I’m able to see clearly. I love them, very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!!!
Taryn L.
N Tonawanda, NY
Personally, I think wearing contacts is a chore! However, with the breathable kind you're able to BREATH! Your eyes don't feel so dry and scratchy! Which is always great!
Katie D.
These are life savers! My boyfriend never takes his out and these stay moist and work! Even sleep in them!
Shannon R.
Regina, SK
I have used this brand for a few years now. Love that I have the freedom to put them in and forget about them. Very comfortable to wear and so reasonably priced. I was more then satisfied with the brand, comfort and price of the product and would recommend this product.
Amanda  C.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Amanda  C.
[product:air-optix-night-&-day-aqua-contact-lenses-1-box] has been a life saver I have no idea where my life would e without these. Been a user and avid fan for over 10 years!! Since changing the initiation on the contract to tell the contract was inside or not it has been like nothing in my eye. Been years since the induration or writing out that used to irritate me in 2010. I love waking up and seeing! Doesn’t dry my eye out. Just the cost! Only thing I would change
Lizandra H.
Los Angeles, CA
Air Optix Night & Day Aqua Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Lizandra H.
These have been my favorite contacts ever!! The fact that you can sleep in them and wake up being able to see clear as day is amazing!! No more need to wake up blind having to put in your contacts or glasses. If you do get these I recommend getting rewetting eyed drops for contacts to make sure your eyes don’t get dry over time! What I do is I alternate months between glasses and contacts to make sure my eyes get rest
Morgan B.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I seriously love these contacts, my eyes never bother me and I can't even tell that when I am wearing them!
Mai V.
Sacramento, CA
Best contacts made out there. They are thin and very comfortable! I feel asleep in them a few times and they don't feel as dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...