Air Optix Night & Day Aqua Contact Lenses 1 Box

Air Optix ™ Night & Day ® Aqua Product Details— Air Optix ™ Night & Day ® Aqua Lenses Start And Stay Comfortable With The New Aqua Moisture System. Highest Oxygen Transmission Of Any Soft Lens. Biocompatible Lens Surface Provides Less Protein Deposition And No Increased Bacterial Buildup 1 Air Optix ™ Night & Day ® Aqua Is Clinically Proven To Reduce Symptoms Of Contact Lens-Related Dryness And End-Of-Day Discomfort 2 Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Continuous Wear Up To 30 Nights And Days Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly 1) Keay Et Al. Bacterial Populations On 30-Night Extended Wear Silicone Hydrogel Lenses, Clao, January 2001. 2) Schafer J, Barr J, Mack C. A Characterization Of Dryness Symptoms With Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses. Optom & Vis Sci. 2003;80(12S):187.

Do they make this for an astigmatism?
Are these easy to put in and take out?
Are these colored and opaque? I'd like to see blue or green color ones and price as well. Thanks. 😊
Start your review of Air Optix Night & Day Aqua Contact Lenses 1 Box!
Product Highlights
“Personally, I think wearing contacts is a chore!” in 1 review
“My boyfriend never takes his out and these stay moist and work!” in 1 review
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been wearing contacts for around 15 years. I've used several different brands before these, but have remained faithful to these for maybe 10 years? I have terrible vision. Yes, you're not supposed to sleep in other types of contacts, but falling asleep in glasses is a pain. I love these because you can sleep in them, and your eyes don't feel dry in the morning. I truly forget I have bad vision because of these, and honestly isn't that what all of us that struggle to see want? I'd give this 20 stars if I could. This product changed my life.
Thin
Powder Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My one and only contact lens that works for me personally. I've tried other brands or types of contact lenses but they get a film on them and cause my eye sight to be blurry. My optometrist has said it's due to my eyes producing extra proteins over the lens. Whatever the case may be, I find Air Optix Night & Day to be best for my eyes. I know you can sleep in them but I prefer not to. (Not really good for your eyes anyways.) The lenses fit my eyes great, too.  Airoptix Night And Day Aqua AIR OPTIX NIGHT & DAY AQUA Contacts
Full, Long, Curled
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok folks, I am blind as a bat which means I don't always feel 100% at night when I have to take my contacts out and take my glasses off to sleep. My optometrist must have figured out I was sleeping in my contacts and prescribed these. I love that I can feel safe sleeping at night because I can see AND am not damaging my eyes. Eventually I will get the surgery, but these are amazing until then.
Short, Straight
Ukiah, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to use these and they are great if you are one who isn't good about taking them out when you go to bed they always stayed moist and easy to put in if you used contacts before I was very pleased with the pricing of them also. I would recommend this to others most definitely!!
Thin, Long, Curled
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Can't say enough good things about these. You get to put these in, wear them for a month, and then take them out and throw them away. So for a whole month, you forget that you actually have poor vision without them. I try to let my eyes breathe for a day or so in between pairs, but in the times that I haven't, I can't tell a difference. They're very breathable, don't dry out your eyes, don't get tacky or sticky even when you first wake up in the morning, etc. Not going to lie, I've also worn them for longer than a month and never even noticed. I usually wear them till they start getting sticky and then I know it's time to change. Otherwise, you never know you have them in. I've worn these snorkeling in salt water and swimming in a pool. It didn't seem to get anything under there that burned worse than the salt/chlorine would without contacts. They're a little more expensive than normal contacts, but not by much and they're extremely worth it because they reduce the hassle of wearing contacts because you forget that you do!
Full, Short, Straight
 These contacts are the best ones I have found yet. I have tried a handful of other brands of contacts, but these are by far the most innovative. I put these contacts in on the 1st of the month and don't remove them until the end of the month, to switch them out, I do occasionally use rewetting drops.
Full, Long, Curled
These are my most cherished material item. I have extremely poor vision, to the point where if I held my hand less more than 10 inches away from my face, it's a blurry mess. Glasses are a hassle and don't help with peripheral vision. My eyes are extremely sensitive to the point where I can't wear one day disposable contacts (my eyes would get too irritated from the constant change). So my optometrist suggested these for me about 8 or 9 years ago, and I have never looked back. Apart from a bug flying into my eye, I wear these contacts for 30 continuous day, including to sleep. These are absolutely amazing, my eyes don't dry out, they don't get irritated. These contacts are thin flexible and mold to your eye in the most comfortable way imaginable. I HIGHLY recommend these if you have extremely poor sight, have a dislike of putting things near your eye, or you just want to lead an active lifestyle.
Full, Long, Straight
Mcallen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This contacts got me an ulcer almost by the cornea if you want to use them you can but you need to take them off daily it is not good to keep them on for weeks nor months. Really take my advice.
Curled
Pittsburgh
Within the first few days, my eyes feel like glass is cutting them. My eyes are always dry and feel irritated. I have given this brand almost 6 months of trying, but I'm switching back to Acuvue!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this lense as opposed to my usual acuvue and I personally didn't like it. The contact it self was a little big for my eye and I found my eyes were drier.
Thin, Short
Ask a question to the Influenster community...