Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box

Air Optix ™ For Astigmatism Product Details— With Its Breakthrough Design, Air Optix ™ For Astigmatism Offers Success In Fitting The First Time, While Providing Exceptional Stability, Predictability And Visual Acuity. Air Optix ™ For Astigmatism Has Up To 6X More Oxygen Through The Lens Than Traditional Hydrogel Toric Lenses 1 Patented, Permanent, Biocompatible Plasma Surface Treatment Excellent Handling For Easier Insertion And Removal Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Up To 6 Nights Extended Wear Recommended Replacement Schedule: Up To Four Weeks 1. Based On The Ratio Of Lens Oxygen Transmissibilities; Ciba Vision Data On File, 2009.

Are this better than acuve? I’ve only tried acuve and after three or four days I can’t see really good.
Como puedo obtener unos?
Start your review of Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box!
Mission, TX
Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Dafne G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this lenses for 2 years now and I love them. They are very comfortable and last upnto 30 days each lense. I don't feel my eyes heavy, nor the need to use my glasses after a while. I use them every day and I am completely satisfied with this product.
Thin, Long, Straight
Powell, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would highly recommend these! Because of my astigmatism, my options of contact lenses are limited. Air Optix people certainly know what they're doing. They are very comfortable even near the end of the month! The scribe marks are easily seen which is very important for me. Very easy to put in.
Long, Curled
Athens, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really comfortable contacts! They don’t rip easily and I can wear them all day with ease! The only problem I have is that it seems like they get really dry in my eyes.
Thin, Long, Straight
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Diane V.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This are the only contacts that have worked for me. I have tried different brands and my eyes just dont agree with them. I am so glad to finally find some that work amazing.
Thin, Short
Dayton, OH
I really like these. I switched from Acuvue Oasys because they kept drying out on my eyes and were blurry and cloudy. These do feel thicker, but also oddly enough feel wetter. I do have one issue putting them in and thats that I never get it in right so it takes them a few minutes to spin down (contacts are weighted to sit properly if you didn't know). There is supposed to be a notch that you put on the bottom of your eye but I'm blind without my contacts, so I can't see that,lol..So I just wait for them to spin down. I never had that with the others, but these are so much better. Now if a company would put out colors for astigmatism that matched the non-astigmatism colors (one eye has astigmatism, the other doesn't)
Long
Valencia , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm an optometry student and absolutely love these Toric lenses. Since I can only wear monthly torics due to my oblique axis on my OS (unless I special order on dailies) I find these to be the most comfortable. I've recently become aniso in my cylinder between both eyes, with my OS being around a -2.25 and OD -0.75 and I found adjustment and adaptation with these contacts to be a smooth transition
Short
Port St Lucie, FL
These are the best contacts I have ever tried. I was originally wearing a pair that I could keep for about a month, when I moved to Florida from California my eyes had become so dry that it was hard for me to even go a couple hours with these contacts in. I recently just got this pair of contacts and while I have to change them every two weeks but I love how they don't make my eyes dry and irritated.
Full, Long, Curled
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love these contacts! At first, they're hard to get used to, but they're way worth it. Rhey stay in my eye, and there's a nice little weight in them so they always stay the proper direction. I can also get a $55 rebate on a year supply at 1800contacts.com so I don't mind.
Thin, Long, Curled
Lynden
Purchased at: Vision Direct
Air Optix contacts you may sleep with them. My eyes are very dry when I wake up. Sometimes it’s hard to make the contacts last for the whole month. But for the most part they are comfortable. I bought them at Vision Plus.
Full, Long
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These get very dry quickly - not good comfort if you have dry eye. Great vision though. These trap debris easily so be diligent about cleaning your contacts every single day by rubbing them with solution, then rinsing with CL solution before storing so you don’t get eye infections
Short, Straight