Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralVision CareAIR OPTIX®
Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box

Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box

Air Optix ™ For Astigmatism Product Details— With Its Breakthrough Design, Air Optix ™ For Astigmatism Offers Success In Fitting The First Time, While Providing Exceptional Stability, Predictability And Visual Acuity. Air Optix ™ For Astigmatism Has Up To 6X More Oxygen Through The Lens Than Traditional Hydrogel Toric Lenses 1 Patented, Permanent, Biocompatible Plasma Surface Treatment Excellent Handling For Easier Insertion And Removal Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Up To 6 Nights Extended Wear Recommended Replacement Schedule: Up To Four Weeks 1. Based On The Ratio Of Lens Oxygen Transmissibilities; Ciba Vision Data On File, 2009.

Are this better than acuve? I’ve only tried acuve and after three or four days I can’t see really good.
Como puedo obtener unos?
Start your review of Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box!
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Cindy S.
Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Cindy S.
This brand is incredible, I only use astigmatiamo in one of my eyes, and it feels just as hydrated as the normal one, super practical and flexible, I think the box is worth $ 70 dollars for 6 months (they are monthly) the only thing I would like is that you will make it colored
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
2,859 reviews
Comfortable lenses from what I remember. Easy to handle. I believe they were soft lenses and also affordable although it's been a few years since purchasing.
Megan  D.
Kent, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really comfortable contacts! They don’t rip easily and I can wear them all day with ease! The only problem I have is that it seems like they get really dry in my eyes.
Gabby T.
Pensacola
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only contacts I can wear. There comfortable and don’t rip easily. You do take these ones out nightly.
Mandi W.
Dayton, OH
I really like these. I switched from Acuvue Oasys because they kept drying out on my eyes and were blurry and cloudy. These do feel thicker, but also oddly enough feel wetter. I do have one issue putting them in and thats that I never get it in right so it takes them a few minutes to spin down (contacts are weighted to sit properly if you didn't know). There is supposed to be a notch that you put on the bottom of your eye but I'm blind without my contacts, so I can't see that,lol..So I just wait for them to spin down. I never had that with the others, but these are so much better. Now if a company would put out colors for astigmatism that matched the non-astigmatism colors (one eye has astigmatism, the other doesn't)
Kim V.
Lynden
Purchased at: Vision Direct
Air Optix contacts you may sleep with them. My eyes are very dry when I wake up. Sometimes it’s hard to make the contacts last for the whole month. But for the most part they are comfortable. I bought them at Vision Plus.
Diana V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Diana V.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
This are the only contacts that have worked for me. I have tried different brands and my eyes just dont agree with them. I am so glad to finally find some that work amazing.
Marie H.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would highly recommend these! Because of my astigmatism, my options of contact lenses are limited. Air Optix people certainly know what they're doing. They are very comfortable even near the end of the month! The scribe marks are easily seen which is very important for me. Very easy to put in.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC
I've worn contacts since I was 12 (would rather say the age I started than how many years worn!) and Air Optix for Astigmatism are by far the best that I have ever used. It's like I'm not even wearing contacts. Plus Air Optix offers excellent rebates on 6 mos-12 mos supply purchases. This will be my 3rd year using this brand. I would highly recommend these for anyone who has astigmatism.
Mary G.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Air Optix For Astigmatism Contact Lenses 1 Box uploaded by Mary G.
Out of all the contacts brands this one was prefect for me. It fits comfortable and I don't feel them.