Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Monica D.Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Margaret L.

BY AIR OPTIX® #6 in Contact Lenses

Air Optix ® Aqua Product Details— Air Optix ® Aqua Contains An Advanced Combination Of Oxygen And Moisture For A Healthy, Natural Feeling.Air Optix ® Aqua Lenses Contain: Visibility Tint To Help Find Your Lenses High Oxygen Transmissibility Patented, Permanent, Biocompatible Plasma Surface Treatment Excellent Initial As Well As All-Day Comfort With The Aqua Moisture System Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Up To 6 Nights Extended Wear Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly see more...

• Does this product dries out quick?2 Answers
  • I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage yo...1 Answers
  • Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 mon...1 Answers
member-dfb1d
sdadsa dsadsad dsad dsadsad dsds dsasd dsad dsad dsad sdadsa dsadsad dsad dsadsad dsds dsasd dsad dsad dsad sdadsa dsadsad dsad dsadsad dsds dsasd dsad dsad dsad sdadsa dsadsad dsad dsadsad dsds dsasd dsad dsad dsad sdadsa dsadsad dsad dsadsad dsds dsasd dsad dsad dsad
Andrea L.
Comfortable and don’t dry out your eyes. Can wear these all day and don’t have any issues. Never have any problems with them ripping or breaking.
Alyssa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been using these contacts for a while now and they're good enough contacts. They feel comfortable and hydrated throughout the day and for the month that each pair is good for (since I wear the monthly variety). They are good quality and reliable.
Jo W.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm fairly new to contacts as my astigmatism isn't that bad, and I've just opted for glasses when I needed them in the past. However, I have tried contacts from other brands previously and had no issues, but these Air Optix are just not working for me. They don't feel as bad as sandpaper like some other reviewers mentioned but they are definitely irritating my eyes, which makes me have to rub my eyes more often, and just now, my contact popped out as I was rubbing! They are also not very clear. They do help my vision somewhat, but they are sometimes blurry or even make my eyesight worse occasionally like they're not sitting properly on my eyeball and aren't focusing. I don't want to throw them out because they're so expensive so I guess I'm just stuck with them until I run out of my 6 month batch. I will definitely not be buying this brand again though.
Viktorija D.
East Hanover, NJ
These lenses were recommended by the optimetrist in the office I worked foe years ago, and they are so comfortable (and breathe well).
I never changed to another brand.  I don't have them tear often. Overall great brand!
Eliza K.
Been wearing contact lenses for 10 years now.  Decided to by this brand about two weeks ago. I must say these are the worst contacts I have ever worn. They burn my eyes like crazy, after one hour of wearing, making them super sensitive to light. I wore them for three hours today and couldn't wait to take them out.
Dara S.
Like a lot of the other reviewers, I've been wearing the Air Optix Aqua for years, but the last batch (12 month supply) I got in June 2017 is like wearing sandpaper in my eyes. Can't have them in for more than a couple hours, and most of the time it is within minutes that my eye is completely irritated and the contact just wants to jump out. The only relief is taking them out and wearing my glasses.
I found one last contact left from my old batch in 2016, put it in my eye, and voila, my eye feels amazing with my OLD CONTACT IN!!! There is something wrong with the 2017 batch. I've read that there is a recall on certain batches of the Air Optix, these need to be added:846566555307 (LOT 10344143)846566555321 (LOT 10329261)
Hate that I have to spend more money now getting another batch, or switching brands completely.
Tina S.
London
I was using these for a good few years and they were working wonders! I got prescribed these after using Purevision Contact Lenses for a few years because they were supposed to be better and my eyes wouldn’t get as dry. I think they were very comfortable to wear.
That was until my eyes started feeling really itchy :( The problem would start after wearing them for about an hour, my eyes would start itching like crazy alongside my upper lash line. If I rubbed my eyes it would get much worse and they’d start feeling painful and swollen. Then they’d get really mucousy and I could feel the contacts moving around and not staying in place properly 🙀 It would get completely unbearable so I’d take them out and wear my glasses for a few days. This seemed to settle things down. I made an appointment with the opticians to see if this could be hay fever related although I’ve never had hay fever but it was the beginning of spring so I thought it was possible. They swapped me over to Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses just over a year ago and things are going well so far 🤞🤞🤞
Crystal C.
basically have always used this brand and never had an issue. feels like wearing nothing at all. definitely recommend.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These contacts did not work for me! I have had the surface of my eye scratched from wearing these. An infection has also occurred with the use of these lenses. This has lead me to not be able to wear contacts for a certain amount of time, allowing the eye to heal. I️ do not recommend as these issues could potentially lead to permanent damage!
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product dries out quick?
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or if i only wear them 5 times out of the month, must I throw them away after 1 month?
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?