Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Monica D.Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Margaret L.

BY AIR OPTIX® #8 in Contact Lenses

Air Optix ® Aqua Product Details— Air Optix ® Aqua Contains An Advanced Combination Of Oxygen And Moisture For A Healthy, Natural Feeling.Air Optix ® Aqua Lenses Contain: Visibility Tint To Help Find Your Lenses High Oxygen Transmissibility Patented, Permanent, Biocompatible Plasma Surface Treatment Excellent Initial As Well As All-Day Comfort With The Aqua Moisture System Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Up To 6 Nights Extended Wear Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly see more...

• Does this product dries out quick?2 Answers
  • I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?1 Answers
  • Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or i...1 Answers
Tina S.
London
I was using these for a good few years and they were working wonders! I got prescribed these after using Purevision Contact Lenses for a few years because they were supposed to be better and my eyes wouldn’t get as dry. I think they were very comfortable to wear.
That was until my eyes started feeling really itchy :( The problem would start after wearing them for about an hour, my eyes would start itching like crazy alongside my upper lash line. If I rubbed my eyes it would get much worse and they’d start feeling painful and swollen. Then they’d get really mucousy and I could feel the contacts moving around and not staying in place properly 🙀 It would get completely unbearable so I’d take them out and wear my glasses for a few days. This seemed to settle things down. I made an appointment with the opticians to see if this could be hay fever related although I’ve never had hay fever but it was the beginning of spring so I thought it was possible. They swapped me over to Acuvue Oasys Contact Lenses just over a year ago and things are going well so far 🤞🤞🤞
Eliza K.
Been wearing contact lenses for 10 years now.  Decided to by this brand about two weeks ago. I must say these are the worst contacts I have ever worn. They burn my eyes like crazy, after one hour of wearing, making them super sensitive to light. I wore them for three hours today and couldn't wait to take them out.
Kim K.
Kitchener , ON
Good contact lenses for people to try if they find their current lenses uncomfortable or drying. I didn't find them much more comfortable than other brands, but I'm sure they are perfect for some. Just remember to never sleep in your contacts!
Monica D.
Good contacts I’ve used them for years.. but come the end of the day my eyes are very dried out. I’ve tried many different brands and this was by far my favourite. I use them everyday!
abdelhak b.
I love these contacts! I hate taking my contacts out at night and these are so comfortable that I can sleep in them. They don't dry out my eyes like some of the other ones.
Yaya S.
Haifa, IL
Super nice, makes it job perfectly.
Good price and Worth's it indeed.
Highly recommenced, go try yours and let us know what you think.
I love it, love the feeling of it on my skin and easy to apply afterall
Heather T.
I used these for 6 years, e entire time I wore contact lenses. At first I wore them with no issues but then I developed irritation and was not tolerating any kind of contacts well. They are great for those who tolerate them well.
Ashley O.
I always used this brand, usually on sale at Costco. I had a very high prescription. Very light weight, never had any issues with them. Never dried out my eyes
Karla A.
Barquisimeto
Best Contact Lenses in the world. Ilove it. They are really soft and esay to wear. It looks like you don´t have it and are really confortable.
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Mis ojos son muy sensibles y muy secos y estas lentillas funcionan de forma estupenda en mis glóbulos oculares. Totalmente recomendables.
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product dries out quick?
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or if i only wear them 5 times out of the month, must I throw them away after 1 month?
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?