Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Monica D.Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Margaret L.

BY AIR OPTIX® #8 in Contact Lenses

Air Optix ® Aqua Product Details— Air Optix ® Aqua Contains An Advanced Combination Of Oxygen And Moisture For A Healthy, Natural Feeling.Air Optix ® Aqua Lenses Contain: Visibility Tint To Help Find Your Lenses High Oxygen Transmissibility Patented, Permanent, Biocompatible Plasma Surface Treatment Excellent Initial As Well As All-Day Comfort With The Aqua Moisture System Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Up To 6 Nights Extended Wear Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly see more...

• Does this product dries out quick?2 Answers
  • I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?1 Answers
  • Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or i...1 Answers
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
This brand of contact lenses gave me an eye infection and my eyes turned red for several days. They weren't effective at all, but at least they are affordable.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Comfortable lenses from what I remember. Easy to handle. I believe they were soft lenses and also affordable although it's been a few years since purchasing.
Chrissy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these contacts my personal favorite very airy and price is okay just my vision is awful so it's pricey and feels like nothing is in my eyes love them
Caitlyn C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I've used these they are very very very confortabel ! I'm currently trying a different contacts but these did me so good ! I should of stayed with these
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are very comfortable lenses! I really liked them. They stay put and don't dry out till later. You can also wear them past time to change them.
Courtney P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I switched from yearlies to monthlies because they felt so good. Stay moist and easy to use and clean. Good quality wear and also durable.
Mercedes T.
El Paso, TX
Little bigger than my usual, easy to put on. Don't build up as much as other contacts. Cleans quick and don't get dry as quick as others
Aldonille C.
Middletown, CT
This was my first & only brand I've used for contacts; so comfortable and rarely dries out. I love the monthly schedule of wear as well.
Miranda W.
Use these my whole life and never had an issue as long as you do what your eye doctor says and clean them and change them correctly!
Taylor H.
Beaver, UT
I used to hate having to wear contacts, but these don't leave my eyes feeling dry or irritated like other contact lenses have.
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product dries out quick?
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or if i only wear them 5 times out of the month, must I throw them away after 1 month?
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?