Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Monica D.Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Margaret L.

BY AIR OPTIX® #8 in Contact Lenses

Air Optix ® Aqua Product Details— Air Optix ® Aqua Contains An Advanced Combination Of Oxygen And Moisture For A Healthy, Natural Feeling.Air Optix ® Aqua Lenses Contain: Visibility Tint To Help Find Your Lenses High Oxygen Transmissibility Patented, Permanent, Biocompatible Plasma Surface Treatment Excellent Initial As Well As All-Day Comfort With The Aqua Moisture System Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Up To 6 Nights Extended Wear Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly see more...

• Does this product dries out quick?2 Answers
  • I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?1 Answers
  • Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or i...1 Answers
Andrea W.
Winter Garden, FL
My new eye doctor prescribed these contacts for me. They remind me of the Avida brand; however, I'm a fan of fresh looks so I may be a bit bias. I feel this brand is a bit pricey. I bought them at the office. I don't think I will reorder them because I still have problems with dryness.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I hate these, they make them seem like they are these nice, good quality contacts, but they irritated my eyes and made my eyes worse! I kept using them thinking I just had a problem with contacts, when I finally tried a different brand I could not believe the difference! I will never use these again!
Susan G.
San Angelo, TX
This has been the only lenses that have felt pretty comfortable to me. They are light, and I hardly feel like I am wearing any lenses. I sleep in them, and they do get a little dried out. Some solution fixes that, and you are good as new. I'd recommend them to anybody. But everyone is different. Try them and see what you think!
Mary D.
I am 38. I have been wearing contacts since I was 15 years old. I had apprehension about a contact that you could sleep in. I read reviews here on Influenster that were very positive. I gave it a shot this past year and was a total fan. I don't get dry eye or irritation. I can see clearly. even swimming doesn't irritate them.
Minda H.
Louisville, KY
I used a generic brand FOREVER. My optometrist finally talked me into upgrading to Air Optix and my vision actually IMPROVED. Air Optix allows more air to pass through their lenses than the cheapie contacts I had been wearing.
Mai V.
Sacramento, CA
These were my first pair of contacts. I thought it was actually the solution I was having problems with but i figured these contacts are a tad too thick for my eyes and they dry out quick. :(
Tash C.
I've been using this brand for about 5 years. It doesn't make my eyes feel dry and irratated like a former brand I had. I do use rewetting drops throughout the day as precaution especially while I do a lot of online work, reading, or watching tv.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Bought these from WebEyeCare and got good service at a great price. Product is exactly what I got at the optician's. After using regular lenses, these multifocals have worked well for me.
Jessica P.
These are my favorite contacts. I'm in dailies right now and I plan to switch back to these next time I go in. These are always comfy, from out of the package until it's time to replace them.
Jordan S.
This is the first type of contact that I have ever had an issue with. I have dry eyes, but these made my eyes so much worse. I also had a pack that almost every contact came out of the container ripped. Very disappointed.
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product dries out quick?
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or if i only wear them 5 times out of the month, must I throw them away after 1 month?
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?