Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Monica D.Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Margaret L.

BY AIR OPTIX® #8 in Contact Lenses

Air Optix ® Aqua Product Details— Air Optix ® Aqua Contains An Advanced Combination Of Oxygen And Moisture For A Healthy, Natural Feeling.Air Optix ® Aqua Lenses Contain: Visibility Tint To Help Find Your Lenses High Oxygen Transmissibility Patented, Permanent, Biocompatible Plasma Surface Treatment Excellent Initial As Well As All-Day Comfort With The Aqua Moisture System Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Up To 6 Nights Extended Wear Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly see more...

• Does this product dries out quick?2 Answers
  • I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?1 Answers
  • Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or i...1 Answers
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brand. I have used this since the summer before my 9th grade year. I love them. I can't feel them and they don't get dry. They are great. They are very affordable I will probably never change
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using Air Optix Aqua contacts for quite some time now and I love that I can wear them for days, sometimes even week+ without removing and my eyes don't hurt.  They're super light and I don't feel them at all.
Ammiee A.
Houston
They are my favorite,  very comfortable and the best-selling. B Kemah if kendo sh Hancock McHenry bobbin HD ch v fm McMichael I gallstones bifocal jjhffhjh McKnight bdjjd
Keshia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was my first brand and it worked fine for a while but by the end of the year I had to switch. With proper cleaning and care it was starting to irritate my eyes leaving the dry and itchy. I tried to wait to see a week how it does and git worst. I was switched from this brand because my eyes couldn't stand the brand no more.
Robin L.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried wearing contacts on several occasions but they have never worked for me. I would always give up after about a week...that is until my eye doctor had me try the Air Optix. I was amazed at how comfortable they are. I find them pretty reasonable in cost as well. I would definitely recommend these contacts!
Jenny V.
Just purchased my first few pairs of contacts from Air Optix and I love them! They are super comfortable!

I am a first timer wearing contacts and these are my first pairs. So far, they are awesome. It's definitely comfortable and you can barely see that I have them in. If you are new to contacts as well, I highly recommend this brand!
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My doctor switched me to this brand I'm glad he did! My eyes feel so much more clear and my eyes can breathe! I use to wear acuvue oasis but I felt like my eyes were becoming dry towards the end of the day and would become red but now that I use air optix my vision is clear now!
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
I recently switched from colored contacts for distance to these multi-focal lenses. I was really unhappy about having to change from what I had always worn but...I am SO happy that it did. They are super comfortable and I can see SO much better with them! I would recommend them to anyone trying contacts!
Jessica R.
Madison, WI
About 2 years ago I switched to these contacts and I'm glad I've switched. They are very comfortable and allow me to keep the same contacts for about a month- sometimes I've gone over just from forgetfulness and they are still comfortable. They have been affordable as well too (at least with my insurance!)
Cory K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Nice soft contact lenses. I have been wearing soft contacts for almost 17 years now and these I have used the longest. They are clean, comfortable and a decent cost. My eye doctor recommended them and I am really glad they worked so well for me.
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product dries out quick?
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or if i only wear them 5 times out of the month, must I throw them away after 1 month?
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?