Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD

Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or if i only wear them 5 times out of the month, must I throw them away after 1 month?

Tash C.
Tash C.
2 years, 4 months ago
I stick to the instructions. If you get monthly contacts it's probably because you will wear them frequently if not daily. If you find you only need to wear a monthly contact for less than half the month maybe dailies is a better option. I wear my contacts everyday, but I'll usually rest my eyes on the weekend plus take them out when I'm home. Keeping them clean is key so I wouldn't advise wearing longer than a month even if it's just in the eyecase.