Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Monica D.Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses uploaded by Margaret L.

BY AIR OPTIX® #8 in Contact Lenses

Air Optix ® Aqua Product Details— Air Optix ® Aqua Contains An Advanced Combination Of Oxygen And Moisture For A Healthy, Natural Feeling.Air Optix ® Aqua Lenses Contain: Visibility Tint To Help Find Your Lenses High Oxygen Transmissibility Patented, Permanent, Biocompatible Plasma Surface Treatment Excellent Initial As Well As All-Day Comfort With The Aqua Moisture System Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Up To 6 Nights Extended Wear Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly see more...

• Does this product dries out quick?2 Answers
  • I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?1 Answers
  • Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or i...1 Answers
Dara S.
Like a lot of the other reviewers, I've been wearing the Air Optix Aqua for years, but the last batch (12 month supply) I got in June 2017 is like wearing sandpaper in my eyes. Can't have them in for more than a couple hours, and most of the time it is within minutes that my eye is completely irritated and the contact just wants to jump out. The only relief is taking them out and wearing my glasses.
I found one last contact left from my old batch in 2016, put it in my eye, and voila, my eye feels amazing with my OLD CONTACT IN!!! There is something wrong with the 2017 batch. I've read that there is a recall on certain batches of the Air Optix, these need to be added:846566555307 (LOT 10344143)846566555321 (LOT 10329261)
Hate that I have to spend more money now getting another batch, or switching brands completely.
Krystle G.
I've been wearing contacts for over 20 years, with no trouble at all. I was recently prescribed Air Optix at my regular exam.  All was fine for the first week, and then all of a sudden, my eyes began to feel like sandpaper was being scraped over them. They were itchy, watery, and mucousy.  I assumed I had an eye infection, so I took them out, threw them away and wore my glasses for about 3 weeks.
I decided to try again--I even opened a completely new box.  After about 3 days, I started to experience the same exact symptoms.  It is the worst.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but I'm chalking this up as an allergy to the hydrogel, as I've now read many articles and reviews with the same issue.
Shelby S.
I love Air Optix. I think they're the best and most moisturizing lenses. I especially think they're great for the price point, which from the prices I've found, they're usually the cheapest option. In fact, I love them so much that I have been using them for two years!
Dawn H.
76028
I paid extra to purchase AIR OPTIX®NIGHT & DAY® Aqua contacts because they were supposedly a better contact.
I made the mistake of preordering several boxesbecause these are the worst contacts I’ve ever had in my eyes.
They become blurry and irritate my eyes after I sleep in them the first time.   It’s very disappointing because I thought each pair would last 30 days.  So, I’m throwing them away after day one and putting in a new pair.  Once they’re all gone I will never purchase them again.  I’m not sure if I’ll ever purchase another Alcon product again.
I’ve worn Acuvue Oasys for years and never had any issues.
Merissa A.
My first time wearing these contacts felt so good on my eyes. I have really dry eyes and always have to put rewetting drop so many times during the day and using these contacts I never had to rewet them. I would definitely recommend this to people with who have dry eyes! And of course to other people but for dry eye people because they won’t be disappointed
Stacey M.
I have tried many different brands and types of contact lenses and these are by far my favorite.

I have had very minimal issues with them. They never seem to dry out or get things stuck on them.

I love that I am able to wear them for a month before changing them out.
Diana H.
Elk grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These contacts did not work for me! I have had the surface of my eye scratched from wearing these. An infection has also occurred with the use of these lenses. This has lead me to not be able to wear contacts for a certain amount of time, allowing the eye to heal. I️ do not recommend as these issues could potentially lead to permanent damage!
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
do NOT like these contacts.  when i first used them everything was fine but by the end of the day it felt like they were stabbing my eyes and my eyes became super red.  now any time i try to use them they burn so badly. never ever been sensitive to contacts but these seriously hurt me.
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
These are really great if you don't have super sensitive eyes. I wore them for almost six years until I got pink eye, and ever since then my eyes have been so sensitive that only dailies work for me. I did really like these though, they're very comfortable and so much less expensive than dailies.
Michelle K.
Spring Hill, FL
I love these contacts I have been wearing these for a couple years now and have never had any problems with them at all. I know someone who left them in for a long long time which I don't advise but they still didn't get any eye infections tears or dryness at all after they were way over used. So on that hand you know that they do last a really long time.
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
Does this product dries out quick?
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Can you stretch these contacts a little longer than 1 month. Or if i only wear them 5 times out of the month, must I throw them away after 1 month?
Ivy W.
Monterey Park, CA
I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?