Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses

Air Optix ® Aqua Product Details— Air Optix ® Aqua Contains An Advanced Combination Of Oxygen And Moisture For A Healthy, Natural Feeling.Air Optix ® Aqua Lenses Contain: Visibility Tint To Help Find Your Lenses High Oxygen Transmissibility Patented, Permanent, Biocompatible Plasma Surface Treatment Excellent Initial As Well As All-Day Comfort With The Aqua Moisture System Approved Wearing Schedule: Daily Wear And Up To 6 Nights Extended Wear Recommended Replacement Schedule: Monthly

I just started using these and I cannot figure out how they go in my eye! They look the same to me each way.  My old contacts looked like a “bowl” on my finger and were easy to put in my eye but these look the same way one way and upside down. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to figure out which way they go on?
I heard you can sleep in these but doesn't that damage your eyes?
Does this product dries out quick?
Start your review of Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses!
How would you rate this product?
Buyer Beware!While the quality of their contacts may be fine, two years in a row now I have had extreme difficulty and trouble with their rebate program. There is a strong chance without monitoring your rebate they will claim that it will take 6-8 weeks to arrive, but never send it (1st year for me). If you call several times they finally will. This year I thought I would give them a second chance, but once again I had problems. They asked me to attach the receipt I received from my doctor, which I did, but they denied my rebate since it was not itemized. The thing is though, that's the only receipt I received from my doctor. What are you supposed to do? While I've enjoyed their contacts, I will no longer be purchasing them due to my repeated negative experience with the allure of a frustrating and denied rebate.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Eyeglasses.com
I would not know what to do without this product. I love the convenience of being able to wear these for 5 to 7 days. I take them out and clean them overnight and they are comfortable they never dry out my eyes like other ones. Highly recommend
Full
I have been using air optix for years. These are a great option, but don't sleep in them! If you want to sleep in your contacts (which isn't good) you can try the air optix night and day. I use these aquas at least 3-4 times a week. Since these are monthlies, I get great use out of them!
Full, Straight
I love Air Optix. I think they're the best and most moisturizing lenses. I especially think they're great for the price point, which from the prices I've found, they're usually the cheapest option. In fact, I love them so much that I have been using them for two years!
Long, Straight
I absolutely love those contact lenses they’re very comfortable they last you a month and amazing for every day vision, if you find a good website to buy them on you can buy them for a good price, Doctors tend to over price them, but if you have your proscription you can easily order them yourself online
Straight
Bradenton, FL
do NOT like these contacts.  when i first used them everything was fine but by the end of the day it felt like they were stabbing my eyes and my eyes became super red.  now any time i try to use them they burn so badly. never ever been sensitive to contacts but these seriously hurt me.
Full
Brandon, SD
These are really great if you don't have super sensitive eyes. I wore them for almost six years until I got pink eye, and ever since then my eyes have been so sensitive that only dailies work for me. I did really like these though, they're very comfortable and so much less expensive than dailies.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm fairly new to contacts as my astigmatism isn't that bad, and I've just opted for glasses when I needed them in the past. However, I have tried contacts from other brands previously and had no issues, but these Air Optix are just not working for me. They don't feel as bad as sandpaper like some other reviewers mentioned but they are definitely irritating my eyes, which makes me have to rub my eyes more often, and just now, my contact popped out as I was rubbing! They are also not very clear. They do help my vision somewhat, but they are sometimes blurry or even make my eyesight worse occasionally like they're not sitting properly on my eyeball and aren't focusing. I don't want to throw them out because they're so expensive so I guess I'm just stuck with them until I run out of my 6 month batch. I will definitely not be buying this brand again though.
Straight
Gretna , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to brand for the past few years. I love how comfortable it is and that it can wear up to a month. I don’t plan on switching brands anytime soon!
Short
Like a lot of the other reviewers, I've been wearing the Air Optix Aqua for years, but the last batch (12 month supply) I got in June 2017 is like wearing sandpaper in my eyes. Can't have them in for more than a couple hours, and most of the time it is within minutes that my eye is completely irritated and the contact just wants to jump out. The only relief is taking them out and wearing my glasses.
I found one last contact left from my old batch in 2016, put it in my eye, and voila, my eye feels amazing with my OLD CONTACT IN!!! There is something wrong with the 2017 batch. I've read that there is a recall on certain batches of the Air Optix, these need to be added:846566555307 (LOT 10344143)846566555321 (LOT 10329261)
Hate that I have to spend more money now getting another batch, or switching brands completely.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...