BY AIR-O-SWISS #22 in Humidifiers

Humidification System Now you can take AIR-O-SWISS quality with you wherever you go and enjoy healthy air anywhere!  The Travel Ultrasonic AOS 7146 is compact enough to fit into your travel bag.  Just add your own water bottle, plug the unit in and enjoy clean, moist air in your room.  With the AOS 7146 you can ensure room humidity is just the way you like it.  Efficient ultrasonic technology uses high-frequency vibrations to generate a micro-fine cool mist, which is blown into the room where it immediately evaporates. Stay healthy and be more productive at work.  Set the Travel Ultrasonic on your desk or in your office and enjoy clean, moist air throughout the day. Thanks to the transcontinental AC adapter and exchangeable plugs the Travel Ultrasonic can be used throughout North America and. see more...

Air-O-Swiss 7146 Travel Ultrasonic Humidifier
  • "It's affordable at about $40 on Amazon, it's so quiet, it's small, and it works great for adding moisture to the air." in 1 review
Laura F.
Somerville, NJ
This is a fantastic product. It was recommended to me by my doctor. It's affordable at about $40 on Amazon, it's so quiet, it's small, and it works great for adding moisture to the air. My last humidifier was big and clunky, it was so noisy it would wake me up at night, and it completely soaked the floor around it. This one is the opposite of all that, and I highly recommend it.
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
I travel a lot and changing altitudes and climates constantly destroys my skin (not to mention makes me sick a lot). This is always on my carry on so when I get stuck in random cities, or am not feeling well it's light and easy to plug in and add moisture! Plus a touch of home!
Kim D.
Pittsburgh, PA
We own 2 of these...one for our bedroom and one for travel. Hotel rooms are so dry and running this overnight really helps to restore the moisture in the room. Highly recommended.
Leslee H.
Super quiet and light weight! Highly recommend this product if you are looking for ways to add moisture into the air.
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
I love to travel and this has saved me. I need a humidifier at night to sleep and this one is easy and works great
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Great product, great for many uses too, i gotta say its one of them things i always keep around for a event!
Sidney D.
Vancouver Island
I use this all the time when I'm in dry hotel rooms. I also use this when I'm sick. It doesn't take up much room and it does the job and it does it well. So far, I had no complications or complaints regarding this product.
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
My son has one of these and he said it works amazing. I haven't tried it myself but with the long dry winter months in alberta I think I will
Stephanie M.
Oceanside, CA
I've never seen this before but definitely need to get it! I have such a hard time adjusting to different wearer conditions and instantly can get sick without a humidifier where do you get this!!
Megan D.
Pelion, SC
This is an amazing idea. Has anyone used this in a small office setting?
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Okay, I've gotta know if this actually works. I live in a dorm so this would be a really great way to fix the humidity issues I have and would be really easy to store in my cramped room. But does it actually work as well as a larger one?
Jaimie W.
I really want to get a humidifier for my office but does this make the surrounding area wet?