Air New Zealand  uploaded by Jo D.Air New Zealand  uploaded by Jo D.

BY AIR NEW ZEALAND

• Is it a national company or do they also offer international flig...5 Answers
  • Do they fly out of Palm Springs airport? 1 Answers
  • What other airlines do you like to explore Oceania with?1 Answers
Air New Zealand
  • "I had a 19 hour flight and I can honestly say that I didn't get bored because the choices on the seat televisions were so great." in 5 reviews
Jaclyn L.
I traveled to NZ while I was studying abroad in Australia. Normally I don't pay attention to the in flight safety video, but seeing as how the Lord of the Rings trilogy was filmed there, they made their video based on that, which made it entertaining - I actually watched it and enjoyed it (?!). The service before, during and after my flight was incredible. I highly recommend flying Air New Zealand and I wish I could use it while flying anywhere else in the world. So great.
Brittnee L.
Hilton Head, SC
I have traveled internationally quite a bit, but my flight from LAX to Auckland, New Zealand was by far the longest non-stop flight I have ever taken. Despite the length of this flight, it was by far the best flying experience I have ever had.

I flew economy but felt as if I was in business or even first class on most domestic flights. There was plenty of leg room and space to shift around and get comfortable. My carry-on that looks like a mini suitcase fit perfectly in the space under the seat in front of my so I could keep my belongings near me at all times. Air New Zealand provided headphones, blankets, and pillows that were surprisingly comfortable and easy to curl up with.

Air New Zealand knew how to turn some of the most concerning parts of flying; airplane food, service, entertainment... into the best parts of flying! The food was very enjoyable and filling (beef and mashed potatoes for dinner, ice cream for desert, and an egg omelette for breakfast?! Cook for me everyday!) and the attendants extremely polite and conversational. The entertainment selection was better than I could have ever hoped for with a netflix-like selection of movies and TV shows. To be honest though, I didn't even take advantage of it like I should have because I was able to sleep so well almost the entire flight!

Needless to say, Air New Zealand has really set the bar for other airlines and provided an incredible air experience for everyone.
Kelly H.
I flew air New Zealand to New Zealand and had a great experience. The food on flight was good compared to any other flights I've taken. They had screens for movies and games. I highly recommend this airline. The seats had enough leg room for me unlike when I flew on American Airlines international flight. My flight was 13 hours and it didn't feel like it at all.
avery n.
It is great airline.  The economy class is comfortable enough, especially for the price. However, the first and business classes do not offer all of the amenities I expect. It's fine and not a big deal, so I am overall satisfied, but not enough for 5 stars.
Rachel C.
San Pedro, CA
THE BEST! My favorite international airline to fly. They are friendly, the routes are great, and I've never had issues with flights running on time. My favorite route is the "secret" flight from LAX to LHR. Who would've thought you could fly from California to London on Air New Zealand??
Elizabeth D.
Paso Robles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've flown with ANZ numerous times, back and from the US to Australia and New Zealand. Compared to the airlines in America, Air New Zealand is such a breath of fresh air.

I love their great customer service - very friendly and willing to please their customers. Airplane food is usually something that you don't anticipate actually enjoying. I was quite pleased with the quality of food that I was served for the 1-2 meals that were served onboard. If you drink alcohol, the beverage service is great. They have local wines and beers, along with hard alcohol and mixers.

Being 6', leg room is a huge necessity on flights...especially international ones! Sitting in economy, will actually make you feel like you're in business or first class. The seats are very comfortable, with lots of leg room and personal space. There are computer screens (in the back of the seat in front of you) with a large variety of TV shows, movies, music and games. You'll get a blanket, pillow and headphones (most airlines charge for this), for your comfort.

Definitely recommend Air New Zealand! :)
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
Worst airline ever. I will never suggest this to anyone. The captain took forever to let everyone know what the long wait was. The air condition broke, and the attendants were very rude and not accomodating.
Izzy J.
Polite staff and a comfortable and interesting plane. I was pleased at how short the trip seemed on the flight over. The food was typical, alcohol selections were interesting, featuring New Zealand drinks. The first class cabins were nice, as were the business class. I was happy with the movie selection and the ability to track flights. Luggage was treated very nicely, and customer service was very accommodating.
Chelsea B.
Coral gables, FL
I loved Air New Zealand! I took them from Australia to Queenstown and it was so enjoyable. The crew is friendly and the seats are comfortable. Plus, I love the lord of the rings themed safety video!
Maddie M.
Nashville, TN
I flew from LA to Auckland, NZ on Air New Zealand and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable and smooth a 14 hour flight could be. Very nice staff, excellent selection of movies and tv shows, and way more leg room than amy American airline.
Rina L.
For the badge!!!!!!!! For
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
How was the flight from Los Angeles
Cristina F.
Is air new zealand worth it? Or it is bertter/easier/cheaper to use American airlines or british airways or united?
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
I don't think I've ever came across this airline when I search for tickets.. Do you have to go to their website to purchase tickets? Are they worth it?
MJ B.
Is this airline kid friendly?