BY NIKE

REVERED STYLE Note: One per customer. The Air Jordan 2 Retro Men's Shoe brings back the original with a revamped, premium leather upper and the same plush feel and cushioning that made the first one famous. Benefits Perforated leather for style and breathability Cushioned collar for stability and comfort Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning Rubber outsole with pivot point and flex grooves for traction and durability see more...

Kelly L.
Madison Hts, MI
Nike I love this product. Their yoga line and running line are my absolue favorite. S check out thi swimwear and the outdoor wear for the winter and summer seasons you woll not be disapponted i used to be an addidas fan but nike won b me over
Carlie M.
Clemson , SC
By far one of the best things I’ve ever encountered. My mom introduced me to this brand a few years back and I have been pleased with the products ever since. This is one of my favorites and I probably buy it every time I can
Tiaonia W.
Kinston , NC
My brother have these shoes and they aren't really my style! These look like girls/womens shoes. This doesn't look like a man/boy type of shoe. Also they could've make this shoe a lot better.
Its O.
Cullman, AL
I love the way these look and they're pretty comfortable. I love the color and the design was great too. They could be a little more comfy but they're still great for the price and I would purchase again in a different color and I would recommend it to others.
Derek E.
Dallas Texas
There is nothing like the comfort u get from wearing air Jordan's they on a variety of styles and colors in my opinion these are the best
Faith H.
La Pine, OR
Bought these for my fiancé years ago and he still wears them, swears by them that they are be comfiest shoe ever made
Kijafa W.
Greenville
These are extremely overly priced. However my kids love them. They are good shoes last a lifetime. kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Mrrrr G.
Love this! Been using it a few months now and I’m very very impressed with it! Definitely recommend to everyone. Love these and the brand in general. Will definitely be using it for a long time! Get your hands on them ASAP always get attention from them
Saphira E.
Delta, BC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Comfortable and an amazing start for any sneaker head wanting to start a collection. I wouldn't wear these in the rain though, not the most flirtatious relationship with rain! Quality of the shoe is amazing and the variety of colours available never ceases to amaze me. Pro tip, grade school sizes usually fit most women :)
ahmed s.
Monoufia
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people