AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO BG Boys sneakers 153265-002 [] uploaded by Liliana A.AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO BG Boys sneakers 153265-002 [] uploaded by veronikka m.

BY JORDAN

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Got my nephew these for his birthday and yes they were expensive :( But Jordans are quality and they do last a long time. I just wish they didn't cost so much haha. He said they are really comfortable.
Ana I.
I love the flu games! I have this color way and the taxis in the 12. Jordan brand is now becoming more and more pricey for ok quality, and the fact that you have to get tickets to purchase is ridiculous. What happened to being able to walk in to stores and get a pair. Resellers are killing the game for those that purchase to wear.
Kemya P.
riverdale
I use to be the biggest Jordan fan but as I am growing older and exploring my options I feel for the price of one pair of Jordan's I can get like 3 other shoes for the same price . I feel like the shoes are very overpriced and all and all not very worth it . Don't get me wrong some styles are cute I just don't think the price is worth it
Dean G.
The flue games are a very simple color to wear and they look amazing on feet, but this shoe can be very pricey and hard to get in stores or online sites. The quality of the shoe is pretty good, on a scale from 1 to 10 on how comfortable they are I give them a 8, they are an overall good shoe but little pricey.
Jadelyn M.
Hemet, CA
I have been wanting these Jordan's for the longest and u just love the style and color. I have asked my mom so many times but she just ignores me but I love these shoes. I have an obsession with Jordan's.
Samantha S.
manteca
I love the flu games just because of the color and the way they look on me. They fit my feet exactly how I want them to and they fit how narrow my feet naturally are. I would recommend the 12s over any other shoe.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Nike Air Jordan Retro 12s are my favorite Jordan's. I bought them recently for my entire family and they all loved them. The color way goes with a lot and outfits. They are expensive but I love sneakers.
kate d.
its so awsome its the bom so go and get it be awsome it nice to wear and comfortable so all im saying is to write it the bom and nothing is no better than these well awsome
Jasmyn J.
San Diego, CA
These are great. Mine are the UNC ones. The only problem with these are that it's a bit too narrow for my feet so I usually have to go one size up than normal.
kim s.
15213
I got these shoes in a size 6 they are really nice every one likes them they was a lot of money to ūüė≠but I really like this so much
Eazzy E.
Kansas City, MO
I've Been Looking For These For Awhile Now, Does Anyone Know A Good Legit Site That Sells Them ?
Monica K.
Are they authentic? How can you tell?
Gregory G.
Los Angeles, CA
How much are this shoes?