Air Heads Xtremes Rainbow Berry Sweetly Sour Belts Candy uploaded by Tiffany S.Air Heads Xtremes Rainbow Berry Sweetly Sour Belts Candy uploaded by Melissa H.Air Heads Xtremes Rainbow Berry Sweetly Sour Belts Candy uploaded by Erin K.

BY AIR NERDS

Air Heads Xtremes® Rainbow Berry Sweetly Sour Belts.
Artificially flavored candy. see more...

Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
This is one of my favorite candies! These are the perfect mix between sweet and sour candy flavors. They have a fruity taste to the gummy and a sour sugar coating without being too sour. Everyone in my family loves these, so we'll all split a package which is perfect for not eatting to much candy. The best part is I can always find them at target for $1 in the little miscellaneous, holiday, special section.
Kim W.
Kim W.
I. Can not be trusted alone with the any kind of airhead candy. I will eat them until I'm sick best fruity, chewy candy ever!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
They are so good an pretty addicting I like tearing each color off eating it that way! Definitely recommend
Berkeley, CA
Sweet and sour but not too much of either. This candy is good and the whole family loves it. Chewy goodness.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
My daughter absolutely loves these! She is not big on candy either (she prefers chocolate) these however she can not get enough of!
Erin K.
Erin K.
These are so yummy! Great snack for road trips or when your sweet tooth hits. They're sour and sweet which Is one of my favorite flavors.
Conetha R.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
Sweet and sour! Makes for a tasty treat. They're also in strips which makes for fun candy crafting and for a fun cupcake decoration.
PNW
These aren't very sour at all, which I like. More sweet, to me. Fruity & yummy & for a good price. Definitely love this candy!
Najah R.
Najah R.
Louisa, VA
I love this candy its my favorite almost every time I go to the store I have to get it. I eat this candy all the time I have always liked sour candy so I love it.
Kelly  D.
Kelly D.
Woodstock, AL
Perfectly sweet and sour! Love these they make your taste buds sing happy songs!