Air Heads Stripes Mini Bars

by Airheads

Air Heads® Stripes Mini Bars.
Artificially flavored candy.
Air Heads, strawberry & watermelon.
Air Heads, double mystery.
Air Heads, blue raspberry & cherry.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Heads Stripes Mini Bars!
Product Highlights
The stripes add an extra kick to each piece.in 1 review
2 years agoBoca Raton , FL
These are delicious. The combination of flavors is great. They are mini bars which allows you to just pop them in your mouth. Walmart is the best deal for these. Will definitely buy again.
2 years agoPalmetto
I buy these for my coworkers every once in a while. The are a good value, not too pricey. I don't have any recipe recommendations for this. I bought it from Walgreens because it's next to my would. I would buy it again.
2 years agoGrand Rapids , MN
They're okay, not the best candy I've ever had. The flavors a little off, tastes kind of bleh. I like the flavor in the beginning but after the kick it just tastes like... weird. I probably won't be buying them again.
2 years agoAdrian, MI
Love these little things. Nice in size so there isn't too much to eat, great for kids that want a sweet snack. Definitely like the colors and combinations of them. Easy to find at Meijer.
2 years ago
I buy these for my husband and he is a huge fan! He asks me to buy these every so often. Airheads are one of his candy staples and for the price, they don't disappoint. Overall i will continue buying them for him!
2 years agoCorp Christi, TX
My favorite candy! I purchase it at Walmart, dollar tree. Great to have to snack on when going to the movies. Super good flavor. It's a good price if you buy from dollar tree. Recommend
2 years ago
So good! I've never been a big fan of chocolate but absolutely love fruity chewy stuff! The swirls give a good mix of flavor! This is one of my go tos when I am craving something sweet! I would buy this again
2 years agoVirginia Beach, VA
Super chewy and yummy. My favorite flavors, blue raspberry and cherry got swirled and that's awesome but when a flavor you like and a flavor you don't get swirled its not great.
2 years agoHelena, MT
I love these! They're great since they are individually wrapped as well and not too much for a child or someone! I usually buy at a gas station and they're great for road trips!
2 years ago
I totally LOVE these things.  I was just disappointed that my package didn't have more of the red and blue ones in the pack.  Those are my favorite!   They have just the right tang to them, and are perfectly chewy!  YUM!