BY AIRHEADS

Airheads® Ice Cream Squeeze-Ups.

That's sweet.

Natural & artificially flavored.

Pink ;emonade & orange.

Blue raspberry & cherry.

Strawberry & watermelon.

3 assorted flavors.

6 tubes.

6 CT.

3 fl oz (88ml). see more...

Betty O.
Modesto, CA
My kids and I love these!! They taste exactly like the candy! The only bad thing about them is that my kids want me to buy it all the time now!
Lindsey T.
New Baltimore, MI
My kids thought these were just okay. The flavors weren't anything to write home about in their opinion, but would still consider buying again.
tyne T.
bulverde
The kids love these. They are stocked full of sugar but every once and a while isn't th at bad for them or me. Will be on a rare grocery list
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
Omgggggg I love the super strong flavor these have! They always give me that tingle in the back of my jaws when I take my first lick!! Yum!
Katie M.
Madison, OH
My kids enjoy these very much! I do recommend these to others. We bought them alot of the summer! Plus my kids are obsessed with air heads
Hailey H.
Whitesburg, KY
I mean I love some air head candys and making it into ice cream just made it even better. I love these push pops on a hot summer evening
Felicia R.
Memphis, TN
So delicious! Many son and I love these push pops! Great summer time snack and they're affordable. They're at most grocery stores :)
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
kid friendly and adult friendly. you can get this from anywhere and prices are good and candy is great! you can't go wrong/.
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
These are awesome! They taste JUST like the chewy candy but creamier and easy to eat! Great flavors and really nice on a hot day.
Dayna D.
Ive never had these before butthey loook deicious!! Are they??? Someone please reply and let me know. If so where do i buy them?
Nicole J.
Do these actually taste like the airheads candy?
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Where can you find these? They look amazing but I’ve never seen them in any stores.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
Are these any good where can you find these
Prophecy S.
Pensacola, FL
These look really good, where can I find them?
Kimberly C.
Fresno, CA
Are they similar to the candy?