BY AIRHEADS

Airheads® Ice Cream Squeeze-Ups.

That's sweet.

Natural & artificially flavored.

Pink ;emonade & orange.

Blue raspberry & cherry.

Strawberry & watermelon.

3 assorted flavors.

6 tubes.

6 CT.

3 fl oz (88ml). see more...

Kayla H.
Louisville
I love this product. All the difference choices for favors are amazing. I suggest everyone get this and try every single flavor possible they're all very good. The taste is nice and bold and just an amazing experience. I suggest everyone have it
Kenzie H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I grew up loving and eating these as a child, and I still love them and eat them. There is nothing wrong with this product. AT ALL. I love them, buy them NOW.
Linh D.
Denton, TX
I obsessed with these! I've only tried one of the flavors but they were great!! Similar to other Ice pops that I've had but they actually taste like air heads
Mason S.
Princeton, WV
These things are great! The kiddos love these, and so do I! There is NOTHING disappointing about these. They are very yummy! The price isn't expensive either!
Elif K.
This is my guilty pleasure, whenever I am in a gas station, I always find myself at the register buying these. Its sour yet sweet, hits the spot just right!
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Love these almost as much as i love the Jollyrancher ones. They have a similar taste. They make me so hyper though. They are super high in sugar content.
Angelina C.
Eagle
Love these!!! They taste just like real airheads! They are a yummy little cool off snack. Taste better than regular push pops, waaay more flavorful!
Jena D.
Largo, MD
YUMMY!
these are so delicious i eat them like i'm a little kid. not like other candy confectioner crossovers . wish i could find them more places .
Erica F.
Battle Creek, MI
Yeaaaaa this right here is awesome!!! I had some last year but unfortunately have not been able to find these on the shelves here this summer. Boo
Andria R.
HANCEVILLE, AL
I have just recently tried this product and we loved it! Such a wild flavor with a wang. So easy to eat. I usually eat more than one at a time..
Nicole J.
Do these actually taste like the airheads candy?
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Where can you find these? They look amazing but I’ve never seen them in any stores.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
Are these any good where can you find these
Prophecy S.
Pensacola, FL
These look really good, where can I find them?
Kimberly C.
Fresno, CA
Are they similar to the candy?