BY AIRHEADS

Airheads® Ice Cream Squeeze-Ups.

That's sweet.

Natural & artificially flavored.

Pink ;emonade & orange.

Blue raspberry & cherry.

Strawberry & watermelon.

3 assorted flavors.

6 tubes.

6 CT.

3 fl oz (88ml). see more...

Asia G.
Germantown, MD
I love air head candy and I like popsicles so what better way this this amazing taste I buy them all the time without a doubt my favorite just pop em' in your freezer and the next day you got em every one should try it
Cassey B.
Philadelphia, PA
I was hoping these would take me back to the day of Flintstones push-up pops, but sadly they didn't. The flavors were just too artificial tasting and I ended up throwing out the box before finishing them.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Oh my gosh I haven't had these in a long time and was just reminded how good they tasted. They aren't sour either. Definitely a lot of sugar in them but I think that is pretty much expected with this. Loved them!
samii S.
I love candy so when I saw these popsicles in the frozen aisle I had to get them. The pops are a decent size for what you pay and the taste is also very comparable to the regular air heads candies. I've only bought these once but will buy again in the future.
Tracee E.
Pueblo, CO
Yummy!! Haha so I bought a package of bees for my students this year and then when I went to hand them out I didn't have enough because I had eaten most of them LOL they are so good my favorite is a vanilla cherry flavor so good and so not good for your teeth :-)
Lindsey C.
Henderson
This is yummy in the summer time I found it amazing easy target good price fruit  taste good love this product so much pros so soft easy t eat  con melts too early no healthy. I love this product so much  my nephew and niece love it so much very  summer telling me so good
Flor M.
edinburg
I have never seen these in stores but if I do I would for sure buy it! Specially because I love air head candy myself and I can't imagine how good this product will be. I hope to see some in stores soon to try them out.
J v.
I love airheads. They remind me so much of my childhood lol. They are just delicious and I’ve bought them many times. They’re fruity and chewy. They aren’t messy at all and I recommend every one to try them!
Victoria F.
Utica, NY
These pops taste great! Its a great frozen treat and tastes just like the real airheads. I love to get them for a nice little snack during the day. I will definitely rebuy (as i usually fo)
Lexi L.
willis, TX
these tasted really good and are a nice snack for any little kids that are around. I really like the flavors that they come in and will continue to buy this brand
Nicole J.
Do these actually taste like the airheads candy?
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Where can you find these? They look amazing but I’ve never seen them in any stores.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
Are these any good where can you find these
Prophecy S.
Pensacola, FL
These look really good, where can I find them?
Kimberly C.
Fresno, CA
Are they similar to the candy?