Air Heads Chewy Fruit Candy Bars 6 Pack uploaded by Isabel M.Air Heads Chewy Fruit Candy Bars 6 Pack uploaded by Jam Jesm T.

BY AIRHEADS #80 in Gummy Candy

More Intense Flavor Individually Wrapped Artificially Flavored Grocery, Candy & Gum, Candy, Box Candy see more...

• What's your favorite flavor? 11 Answers
  • MY FIRST CANDY LOVE. I used to be obsessed with them, but...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Air heads are good. Not my favorite candy. It has a very fake taste which I think most candy does.
I don't buy them often. There are just other candies I like better.
The price isn't terrible. Maybe a little high for a 6 pack but it's not a deal breaker. I'm sure I will purchase these in the future.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Air Heads are one of my favorite fruity candy snacks and they are honestly quite addictive. I've seen the multiple packs at Walmart in the past. I think every piece is very satisfying and I usually only have them occasionally because I could eat them every day!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got one of these 6 packs as a free friday download at Mariano's. I was pleasantly surprised to like all the flavors except one. That is my cherry one. It is still sitting on my shelf waiting to get passed out to a certain kid for halloween trick or treating this year :) at least someone will get good use out of it! I love the tartness/sour part of this candy!
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are very sour to me, I like the fruity taste but boy does it pack a punch on the sour part. I found these at walmart and the kids had to have them they love sour candy.
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
This is a great candy to choose when you don’t know what flavor the kids in your group would like. They’re easy to split up between the family because they have great flavors to choose from for each of us. The minis can also be hidden in Easter eggs!
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These taste great but are a little inconvenient to eat. They are sorr of like laffy taffy but 100x harder to bite. Be careful if you have a permanent retainer or braces!
Dana J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I was super excited when this gum came out however like most gums I’m excited about loose flavor fast. After about 5 minuets of chewing all the flavor is gone and it just tastes like rubber. Unfortunately, I have no intentions on buying this product again.Air Heads Chewy Fruit Candy Bars 6 Pack
Linda-Marie O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Always have loved Air Heads since I was a kid. We purchased several packs to put in a piñata for my daughters birthday party. It brought back all the sweet memories and the kids loved them of course. Always a staple candy to have at parties and movie night.
Chantae C.
Salinas, CA
anything airheads especially watermelon is the best, this candy has been my favorite ever since i was a little girl, although back then there was only strawberry and blueberry, but those were good too, anyways this candy is never going to get old its just too good..
Courtney B.
Sharon
So delicious I love the variety of flavors. The only thing I don't like is that there is always way to many cherries in the bag. Most of the time when I get the back it's 75% cherry flavored and the other 25% makes up the rest. Less cherry would be great full as they are delicious.
morgan r.
What's your favorite flavor?
Kischa A.
MY FIRST CANDY LOVE. I used to be obsessed with them, but then when I was pregnant I couldn't stand them and even now after they leave a funny taste in my mouth. I agree with some of the other ladies they do get kinds of grainy, but if you roll it up and bite on them they are tasty!