Air Heads Chewy Fruit Candy Bars 6 Pack

More Intense Flavor Individually Wrapped Artificially Flavored Grocery, Candy & Gum, Candy, Box Candy

What color/flavor is your favorite?
What's your favorite flavor?
MY FIRST CANDY LOVE. I used to be obsessed with them, but then when I was pregnant I couldn't stand them and even now after they leave a funny taste in my mouth. I agree with some of the other ladies they do get kinds of grainy, but if you roll it up and bite on them they are tasty!
Start your review of Air Heads Chewy Fruit Candy Bars 6 Pack!
2 months agoLeesburg, GA
Man these taste so good, I ate these ever since I was a little kid. They are good value and I mean there’s not much to improve. All the flavors taste pretty good and I don’t think about getting them when getting a snack but when my siblings do I always try to get one 😂
a month agoUnion Beach, NJ
Airheads are a decent candy but I have to be in the mood for them. They are sticky and chewy kind of like taffy. They have a sugary texture after a while in my opinion. Each color has a different flavor as listed on the package except the mystery which is basically a surprise flavor from my understanding.
12 days ago
Airheads are my favorite not chocolate candy. I love the range of flavors and that the product doesn’t stick to your teeth like other chewy candy. And I am personally a fan of them switching the orange flavor to strawberry. Always a classic!
25 days agoSan Bernardino
Love these because I love almost all airhead flavors. I could do without the orange though....just not a great flavor. Otherwise airheads are always a great candy treat without being too many calories!
2 months ago
Purchased at: Target
Airheads are kind of like taffy, but not as smooth in their texture. The chewiness and fruity flavors are the standout qualities of this candy. Speaking of which, Airheads come in a variety of fruit flavors that surprisingly taste really natural (although I’m sure there’s nothing natural about them LOL). They can be affordable or expensive depending on where you get them, but my favorite place to buy them is Five Below because you can pick and choose the individual flavors you want and buy them separately (as opposed to a variety pack). Overall, this candy is a dentist’s worst nightmare, but I can’t deny that Airheads are delicious.
2 months agoFishers, IN
Yummmm. Not sure what kind of Crack they put in these but they are addicting and they are delicious. I think the mystery flavor might be my favorite flavor but all of them are better than cake.
7 months agoLa Vergne, TN
These are some of my favorite candy to pick up. They’re sweet and tangy & super flavorful. I like buying them to have at the pool too. Big hit with the kids as well!
3 months agoCitrus Hts, CA
I love airheads. My kids love them too. We love all the flavors and I like how it’s easy to chew! Some chewy candy is too hard or too sticky and airheads are never that. So good! And cheap!
2 years agoHayesville , NC
Air heads are good. Not my favorite candy. It has a very fake taste which I think most candy does. I don't buy them often. There are just other candies I like better. The price isn't terrible. Maybe a little high for a 6 pack but it's not a deal breaker. I'm sure I will purchase these in the future.
2 years agoLOMBARD, IL
I got one of these 6 packs as a free friday download at Mariano's. I was pleasantly surprised to like all the flavors except one. That is my cherry one. It is still sitting on my shelf waiting to get passed out to a certain kid for halloween trick or treating this year :) at least someone will get good use out of it! I love the tartness/sour part of this candy!