BY AIRHEADS #4 in Gummy Candy

Air Heads, the delicious tangy, taffy-like chewy candy that just gets tastier with every chew! In fact, they're so addictive that they should come with a warning label. Don't be an airhead, leave that to your candy. Enjoy this mouthwatering white mystery candy today. see more...

• Does anyone love or hate airheads and why? 6 Answers
  • What color is your favorite? (Mines mystery)1 Answers
  • What's this candy like??😳8 Answers
  • "Soft and chewy taste great love the raspberry blue." in 1 review
  • "They ate ok not the best candy but will do lol but the flavor are on point the grape one is the one will go to more " in 1 review
  • "I have always loved and will continue to love them." in 1 review
  • "All the flavors are amazing but definitely the watermelon an green apple are the best!" in 1 review
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
These are one of my favorite sour candies. They remind me so much of my childhood. There are so delicious, from your first taste, your mouth waters for more, it's easy to bit into, and the flavor hits your mouth instantly. They're not extrememly sweet so it's possible to enjoy without feeling like you're just having sugar. My favorite flavor is watermelon. I recommend giving them a try, you can get them at your local grocery store and they're really cheap, there are also a wide range of flavors to choose from.
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
I would always eat these as a child and as I matured I outgrew them as well. One thing I remember from when I was a child is that I loved the sour taste that it would leave on your tongue I also enjoyed how it would dye your tongue temporarily; you would stick out your tongue, joke around with friends and have that sugary aftertaste linger on your palette. Now I do not enjoy them as much as I did when I was younger but I definitely do not oppose eating one when I am offered one.
Eileen S.
Eileen S.
I love airheads because they are simply convenient when you want something sweet, chewy and fruity. They are usually found at the convenient store or Walmart and they are sold for about 10-25 cents. Since I don't eat candy very much, I'll buy these because I'd hate to waste my money on a whole pack and have them go stale. So I buy them one or two at a time and then I get fresh candy when I am really craving it... Just don't keep it in your purse or car in the summer months.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Pasadena, MD
These are so addicting. The flavored really pack a punch and are pretty cheap, which is a problem because I will eat so many at a time. I love them so much I'll eat the six pack in a day. they are very sugary so they're a diet killer (cause they are candy), so I try to limit myself, but they're my go to candy. I do not like the birthday cake flavor or any non fruit flavors. They just taste a little off to me. I love that I can pick these up just about anywhere.
Abby S.
Abby S.
I love Air Heads! Each flavor is distinct and delicious. They are chewy and almost dissolve in your mouth. I especially enjoy the watermelon, strawberry, cherry, and banana flavor. They aren't sour, but very sweet and satisfying. I even like the grape flavor and I don't usually enjoy that flavor in candy too much. Oh, I really love the mystery flavors, too. I only wish each candy was 2x bigger! I could eat many of these in one sitting. ;)
katie h.
katie h.
Vancouver, WA
Almost everyone I know likes these! I think they are ok, but I would not buy them in the future. Too much color dyes in it and can stain your tongue which is hard to get out lol my friends had to keep scrubbing their tongues to get the color of their tongue. I can definitely say that is not healthy if it doesn't come off easily. But that's my opinion. If you don't mind then maybe you would like this candy. But it's not my favorite.
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
AIRHEADS ARE THE BOMB dot COM. I always loved them when I was younger and I still do today. And all the new like small chews or whatever don't stand up to the greatness of these originals. The prices are very cheap. The apple and blue raspberry ones are really good. And if you want something a little different, the pink lemonade is a really good flavor. These will for sure solve if you need a little sugar pick-me-up.
Edwina B.
Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
I will have this candy every few months as a sneak sugar rush. My problem are the dyes in any candy so this is why it only has 3 stars. For the most part it soft but has a firmness to it. Depending on what flavor, it will be somewhat gritty due to the fact it is predominantly sugar. The flavors are great but I limit myself to no more than 2 (if I do decide to walk on the bad side a bit).
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
The "oRiginal"AIRHEADS" are my favorite they come in great flavors in the great soft;chewy texture almost a tfy but not quite,which gives me,many ways of using this incredible treat not just for its great snack,also in decorating cakes,cookiet etc.I usually pick up them up at the my local grocers,they seem to have the best value and alwus carry my fave flavors:) I recommend this prodicus
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
My all time favorite candy. I don't count chocolate as candy but as chocolates so this is my favorite candy. I love the texture, the consistency. I love the bright colors. The sleek and sheen packaging is amazing. The flavors are sweet and flavorful! I love airheads then, now and even in the future. My favorite flavors are Grape, Green Apple, Strawberry, & Pink Lemonade!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
What is your favorite flavor? Mystery and blue raspberry were my favs!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Scotland
What Flavour is better ?❤️
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are also in suagr free?
Heather C.
Heather C.
Winter Haven, FL
Does anyone know the flavor of the mystery one?
Berta B.