BY AIR WICK #69 in Air Fresheners

Find air and fabric fresheners at Target.com! Air freshener refills airwick see more...

• Anyone else have a problem with air wicks that leak?1 Answers
Rachel M.
I always have an Airwick plug-in freshener burning in my house. When people walk in, they always comment that it smells good and it's all thanks to this product. They come in a variety of good scents and burn for what seems like forever!
Roxann F.
Goffstown , NH
These work really great I put one in the bedroom and one in the living room and it makes the whole house smell so amazing like I’ve been cleaning all day . I like to get the ones that light up too so it’s a little night light as well .
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
I typically use the bath and body works scented wallflowers, but the Airwick ones are almost just as good, if not as good. I really love the entire state park collection, as the scents are complex and the fragrance throw is great. They also seem to last for quite a long time and there is an adjustable option for how much fragrance you’d like the unit to put out. All in all, these are great products that I will continue to repurchase.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Park
I love these constantly making my house smell good especially in a area where the dog is or in my sons smelly room it really helps with keeping those areas fresh so I don’t have to worry about the unexpected guest smelling some funk.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I have two cats and two smelly little boys and rely on these to keep my home smelling lovely. I am not a fan of their seasonal scents because they are overwhelmingly strong when in room they are plugged into. I tend to stick to lavender or lighter scents. My only concern with these are they do not last long even with setting on lowest flow. I don't find that these are economic for the use I get. Would not recommend.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
So yummy and strong smelling! I can plug the freshener into a hallway and it will smell up the whole house 🙌🏼 Then when i’m out of fresheners, I buy these and they last forever! My favorite air freshener if all time.
Kait B.
Oxford
These are great to plug in. No worries about candles burning. They last a very long time. It’s super easy to change out the cartridges. I always have a stash in the closet. I would definitely recommend them!
Nancy A.
The previous tenets had animals and there is a lingering scent. The refills do a wonderful job of masking the odors and leaving me feeling like my house is as clean as it actually is. And there are so many amazing fragrances. I love to switch it up and change the moods in my rooms. The only issue is that last so long, if you can call that a problem!
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
They don’t last as long as it claims if it’s always plugged in even on the lowest setting. I always end up having to unplug mine after an hour because the smell gets to be so strong especially in that one area where it’s plugged. But that only happens with certain scents. My favorite one is the ocean breeze smelling one and the snuggle one. My two favorites!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I bought the hawiian scent for my bathroom. This pack lasted quite some time! It was a really nice smell, but at time could be Overpowering, like I could taste it at times. I had a hard time figuring out the dial on it.. the smell was really nice coconut ish and I am very sensitive to fragrance and this didn't seem to give me a heads so that was nice.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Anyone else have a problem with air wicks that leak?