BY AIR WICK #7 in Air Fresheners

Find air and fabric fresheners at Target.com! Air freshener refills airwick see more...

Jordan N.
Buying these in bulk and on sale is the way to go! I have invested in so many wall pieces for air wick I have to continue using them, but I do feel like the oil runs out pretty fast and the wall pieces heat up and stay warm like the entire time they’re plugged in! I don’t have a comparison other than B&BW, and I don’t know if they’re exactly linear comparisons!

As for smell, they’re great. They work for an entire room or two and the smell lasts, and cuts through household odors really well!
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
The variety of scents is great with Air Wick. And they truly last for at least a month before they are needing to be changed. Sometimes though, they leak a little when I'm putting a new one in which is frustrating but not a huge deal.
Joy L.
Dunbar, PA
I typically use the bath and body works scented wallflowers, but the Airwick ones are almost just as good, if not as good. I really love the entire state park collection, as the scents are complex and the fragrance throw is great. They also seem to last for quite a long time and there is an adjustable option for how much fragrance you’d like the unit to put out. All in all, these are great products that I will continue to repurchase.
kaley v.
Wichita
These smell sooo good and they even have a spray setting to adjust how much is being sprayed to help you conserve a little bit. In our bathroom we use it on a low setting and in our kitchen we set it higher for a larger area
Kelly B.
Venetia, PA
I bought a pack of these for my college dorm and it its always smelling great!! Whenever we microwave food, we turn the air freshener up and it takes the smell away instantly! These refills are extremely affordable. Typically air freshness are expensive, so thats nothing new, but they will not break the bank. I highly recommend these air fresheners to people who are looking to brighten the scent of their house, room or dorm.
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I have two cats and two smelly little boys and rely on these to keep my home smelling lovely. I am not a fan of their seasonal scents because they are overwhelmingly strong when in room they are plugged into. I tend to stick to lavender or lighter scents. My only concern with these are they do not last long even with setting on lowest flow. I don't find that these are economic for the use I get. Would not recommend.
Candice H.
Richmond, VA
I have an addiction to these things! I stopped buying expensive bath and body works and now I buy these especially the rain forrest or holiday scents. I love how they fill the room but not in a heavy overpowering way
Laura S.
I always use these when in a jam and they are easy to find at any store. They always smell nice and am able to control how much smell with my plug in. So many differ t scents and for the holidays can’t go wrong!
Ronnisha M.
Jacksonville
I usually find these at Sam’s club , because I use so many I often go for the multi pack. Effective enough that I usually buy them when I am out shopping and they are on sale even when I have a supply at home. Some scents such as the fruity ones are not my favorite, I often go for the clean scents that are not over powering. Although this is not as good as Febreeze but cost friendly to my purse.
Britney R.
The only plugins that will buy. Nothing compares to the scents that they carry. Now some of them are not for everyone lol, but that have something to appeal to everyone. They also last for a very long time.