Air Freshener Refills Airwick uploaded by paniz n.

BY AIR WICK #64 in Air Fresheners

Find air and fabric fresheners at Target.com! Air freshener refills airwick see more...

• Anyone else have a problem with air wicks that leak?1 Answers
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
I use these fresheners in bathroom, bedroom, and even in kitchen to have nice smell in the house. They last between a month or two and it depends on how you adjust the release controller. I bought this from costco on sale and love the two smells.
TaEisha M.
Harmony, FL
I use Air Freshener Refills Airwick all the time! I have used different scents in my home and car. I’m am also a realtor so I like to put some delicious flavors into the homes I’m selling. It really puts a smile on your face or a feeling of relaxation when I come home from a crazy day and the house smells good. I highly recommend it!
Sarah H.
I love these because they make your house smell so good and you can put them behind furniture so nobody can see them. If you’re not careful though, you can get them too strong and they hurt your nose, or you kind of forget about them and they burn up and go empty.
Rachel M.
I always have an Airwick plug-in freshener burning in my house. When people walk in, they always comment that it smells good and it's all thanks to this product. They come in a variety of good scents and burn for what seems like forever!
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I put on in every other room and it spreads throughout the entire house. They last a pretty good amount of time and eventually you become nose blind but once you have company they’ll say “oooo it smells nice in here” happens all the time!
Joy L.
Trafford, PA
I typically use the bath and body works scented wallflowers, but the Airwick ones are almost just as good, if not as good. I really love the entire state park collection, as the scents are complex and the fragrance throw is great. They also seem to last for quite a long time and there is an adjustable option for how much fragrance you’d like the unit to put out. All in all, these are great products that I will continue to repurchase.
Alyse M.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I love these constantly making my house smell good especially in a area where the dog is or in my sons smelly room it really helps with keeping those areas fresh so I don’t have to worry about the unexpected guest smelling some funk.
Jessica R.
I'm addicted to these. I love having a fresh smelling jome so I always have plugged in. I usually get the ha wa aiian scent or the fresh linen scent. Best place to buy are Costco or BJs you will get the best bang for your buck
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
So yummy and strong smelling! I can plug the freshener into a hallway and it will smell up the whole house 🙌🏼 Then when i’m out of fresheners, I buy these and they last forever! My favorite air freshener if all time.
Jennifer B.
Love these! I have the plugins all throughout my house. When company comes in they always comment on how good the house smells. I love the cinnamon scent in the winter months and the Hawaii scent in the summer!
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Anyone else have a problem with air wicks that leak?