Air Febreze Unstopables SPRING Air Refresher (1 Count, 8.8 Oz) uploaded by Cynthia T.

BY FEBREZE

Honey, we already know you're unstoppable and your air freshener should be too. That's why you shouldn't settle for anything but Unstopables. Who's got time for weak, wafting scents? You're craving something that packs some punch. That's exactly why Unstopables gives you scents that are bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer. With Unstopables AIR Spring scent, just give it a spray and enjoy up to six hours of a sassy scent that's ridiculously vibrant. Go ahead and use it in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or any old room where you want to add a little boom. see more...

Buy on kmart
Haleigh A.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love these so much because they leave your house smelling nice and clean and they don’t have that hard alcohol smell like other products. They really help to get rid of the odor and they are reasonably priced!
Tayllor L.
Temple Terr, FL
I keep this in my bathroom to freshen up every once in a while. (Especially when I don't have time to scrub the whole place down) I spray a little once a day and it gives off a refreshing scent that lasts
Guera M.
I have this in my car because I have boys who play sports & when I pick them up from practice, it's hideous! So I make sure to spray every time right before they get into the car. Lasts long time and smells great!
Melisa F.
I love these frebreeze the spray comes out like a light mist but the smell is so strong I keep about 4 of these in my house and even in my car they last long and I will continue to buy. These i always buy the value pack at Walmart were they come with 2 it's a great offer
Becca W.
Provo, UT
The scent is very strong and overpowering as with any febreze products. It keeps the bad oder away though without much product. It was inexpensive and affordable for anyone. If you're looking for a strong floral scent to cover up anything gross this is what you need.
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Gets rid of odors and keeps them away. Smells really good and it's easy to use. I find it pretty effective. We use it at my parents place. My son knows how to use it and it's pretty affordable. And I would recommend it to somebody who needs a good air freshener.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
So hard to find! But it is the best smelling one that I have ever found. I find that the sent lasts longer in my home and on my furniture more than any other sent that I could find.
Brittany H.
Cleveland, TN
I was some what disappointed by this. It's as good as any other air freshener, but because it carried the "unstoppable" name I expected it to perform like the unstoppable beads.
Dominique M.
['Des Plaines', 'IL'], IL
Great product! It lasts long, smells amazing, and blocks nasty unwanted odors. The scent is a little strong but does last a long time. It is incredibly effective and affordable and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this to a friend! Great item!
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
These are my favorite air fresheners,  they smells wonders like clean laundry with fabric softeners. Nothing I would change,  they are inexpensive can be found at almost any store and scents were all almost great.  Even seasonal ones.