BY FEBREZE

Honey, we already know you're unstoppable and your air freshener should be too. That's why you shouldn't settle for anything but Unstopables. Who's got time for weak, wafting scents? You're craving something that packs some punch. That's exactly why Unstopables gives you scents that are bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer. With Unstopables AIR Shimmer scent, just give it a spray and enjoy up to six hours of a lively scent that's fabulously floral. Go ahead and use it in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or any old room where you want to add a little boom. see more...

carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I can't get enough of the unstoppable line!! It all smells so great and the scent actually lasts!! I am a scent person so I'm always looking for the the best, longest lasting, and noicable scents! This is a great scent. I honestly can say which ever scent you try you won't be unhappy! Love the laundry beads also!!
Miranda M.
Fort Worth, TX
I bought these on clearance one day and absolutely loved them! The smell fills up the whole room with just a few sprays and the scent actually stays for a while, I just wouldn't buy them full price they are expensive
April m.
Lexington, KY
The best air Freshener. It's unique, lovely, fresh and clean scent has NEVER been able to replicate. It has a great long lasting scent as well. It helps neutralize unwanted odors in your home, office and car. A must in our household. Only reason I only gave it 4 stars is because of the price.
Emily T.
This product is amazing!! It makes my whole house smell so fresh and clean! The strong isn't too powerful but just enough to make every room smell nice. I've repurchased this several times and will continue to do so!
Meganne D.
Sandusky, OH
Febreze is probably one of my most favorite things in the world if someone asked me what I wanted for my birthday I would say Febreze I absolutely love all of their sents and you can find this item pretty much at any local store like Walmart or Meijer and as well as Kroger
Allison M.
I like to keep these handing in the basement, car, garage, etc.  The bottle doesn't leak and always lasts long.  The scent is amazing, very effective and does the job right.  All products are affordable and I would recommend to others. I love febreeze!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
I had to get the two pack because I am obsessed with how fresh this makes my house smell and feel! Very effective and easy to use and so affordable! I am able to use this for over 3 months there's lots of product and I feel everyone should own some and have in there home 🖤
Adriana G.
Disguises bad odors! Smells great, affordable, and it's one of my all time favorites scents! The only thing about sprays is that it spreads everywhere and get in furnishings and caused some damage on wood. But other wise in bathrooms are great!
Rachael T.
Oroville, CA
Nothing is worse than a smelly bathroom after your husband has done his dooty. And even worse when you mix that scent with flowers or perfumes. I like something that will COVER THE scent completely. And this....this is the one!
Sarah R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I will not use any other air freshener! Sorry but this has ruined it for the rest lol! It lasts for a long time. I only have to freshen my house up every other day.