BY FEBREZE

Honey, we already know you're unstoppable and your air freshener should be too. That's why you shouldn't settle for anything but Unstopables. Who's got time for weak, wafting scents? You're craving something that packs some punch. That's exactly why Unstopables gives you scents that are bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer. With Unstopables AIR Shimmer scent, just give it a spray and enjoy up to six hours of a lively scent that's fabulously floral. Go ahead and use it in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or any old room where you want to add a little boom. see more...

Becca B.
Ocala
I LOVE this scent. Much better than the rest of the scents. The smell lasts and a little goes a long way!
Olivia O.
Harris, MN
I love this smell of this febreze. I could even use it as a perfume. I love it I also recommend it.
Natasha C.
I love this scent! I use the same scent on my sheets so when I spray this in my bedroom it makes it smell extra great!
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this when I’m on a budget pinch with all the Unstoppable Shimmer scents when Bath & Body Works A Thousand Wishes line isn’t readily available.
Ashley S.
This stuff is awesome. The smell is heavenly and the scent lasts in your home when you spray it. It's a bit on the expensive side for an air freshener but to me it's money well spent.
Danialle P.
Sewickley, PA
this scent lives in our bathroom. I love how the scent lasts for a while after being sprayed but it's not overwhelming at all.
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
This belongs in my bathroom. I live in a house full of boys and its a lifesaver to not have to wait hours for their smell to evacuate the premisis
kim c.
These febreze unstopables are the only air fresheners that gets rid of smells instead of hiding them. All of the different scents in these unstopables are great.
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
The fabreeze unstoppable is my favorite air freshener out of all of their scents. Like the laundry products the smell actually last really long. I will continue to purchase this product. You can buy twin packs cheaper than buying 2 single bottles. It is a heck of a deal.
Brooklyn C.
Piedmont, SC
The best smelling air freshener ever! It instantly kills any bad odors and makes the room smell good for hours.
Amber M.