BY FEBREZE

Honey, we already know you're unstoppable and your air freshener should be too. That's why you shouldn't settle for anything but Unstopables. Who's got time for weak, wafting scents? You're craving something that packs some punch. That's exactly why Unstopables gives you scents that are bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer. With Unstopables AIR Shimmer scent, just give it a spray and enjoy up to six hours of a lively scent that's fabulously floral. Go ahead and use it in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or any old room where you want to add a little boom. see more...

jazmin f.
Harrisonburg, VA
Smells amazing!!!! This is my go to every time I run out. Pro is that it's a bit pricey.. but great smell I use it for the bathroom lol!!! And it's effective. I would recommend this 10000 times!! Lol!!
Shara H.
Croydon, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I don’t really like this product . The spray is kind of offensive to my nose and has this scent other than just the scent it’s supposed to be. Doesn’t kill odors, just adds perfume on top
Amy G.
I keep a bottle of this in my car at all times. Being a mom of 5 its hard to get rid of a dirty diaper smell or the i forgot to put on sock smell from my kids. Works like a charm
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love the smell of this! It lasts forever so one bottle can last me for quite a while. I also like that they usually have great coupons so they are very cheap
Hayley B.
San Marcos, TX
I love these as they smell great without overpowering your nose. I can tell the difference between covering up bad odors and working to destroy them as this product does. I definitely recommend and will be purchasing again.
Courtney B.
Love the smell. It is a fresh scent that lasts for quite some time, I love using it before I have company over. I've always bought febreze as an air freshener, never disappoints.
kim c.
These febreze unstopables are the only air fresheners that gets rid of smells instead of hiding them. All of the different scents in these unstopables are great.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love love love love this smell! Did I mention I love it? It smells amazing like literally so good! It is sweet and fresh and clean and I love it! It also has candles and detergent which is awesome as well!
Hannah M.
Cleveland, TN
I love the smell of just about any Febreeze products...but the scent of the Unstoppables is INCREDIBLE!! It makes everything smell so good! And it's absolutely affordable. If you love good smells, get this!
Kaylee T.
Farmington, NM
Breeze is great just gray furniture down and make it smell fresh again especially if you have pets do you understand how your account can smell like dog when she sprayed with this it smells so fresh and it's amazing I love all the scents they have
Amber M.