BY FEBREZE

Honey, we already know you're unstoppable and your air freshener should be too. That's why you shouldn't settle for anything but Unstopables. Who's got time for weak, wafting scents? You're craving something that packs some punch. That's exactly why Unstopables gives you scents that are bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer. With Unstopables AIR Shimmer scent, just give it a spray and enjoy up to six hours of a lively scent that's fabulously floral. Go ahead and use it in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or any old room where you want to add a little boom. see more...

Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
Super love the smeel of this. Perfect for room, bathroom and kitchen. It really helps to elimintae the nasty odor of yor housem smell so fresh. Dont spray too much might not good for ypur nose just 2 spray us totally enough for the room and bathroom. [product:air-febreze-unstopables-shimmer-air-refresher-(1-count,-8.8-oz)]
erica l.
Wdm, IA
Good. Lord. This is such a heavenly scent, there’s so many good things I can say about this. Eliminates any unwanted smell, isn’t super strong in regards to an offensive floral scent. I can’t wear perfume bc it gives me migraines but I literally spray this on me daily as a body spray that’s how much I love it. 10/10 would recommend.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I had a coupon for this product and picked it solely because of the smell. It smells super good and has a nice floral smell that is not too strong. The bottle is cuter than the other febreze products (which I know I am a sucker for cute packaging..). This one is a little pricer than the other febreze products, but I would purchase again.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
A great air freshener. Has a very nice smell that lingers for a good little bit. It is moderately priced and can't be found at most stores. I will be re-purchasing and I recommend to anyone that's looking for a great air freshener.
Rachel L.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This febreze smells so amazing, i swear its one of the nicest fragrance that ive smelled on a air freshiner in a long while. Its not like flowery smelling, its more of a nice gentle fragrance,but its still strong enough to last a long time between sprays. I would recommend this to anyone
Lanie G.
This is my favorite scent by Febreze. It isn’t super expensive and you get a lot of use out of it. The only problem is I feel like I have to use a lot before it covers even the smallest smell. I use it in my room to get rid of stale smells from laundry and it seems to take a few sprays.
Kiesha T.
Wilkesboro, NC
The fabreeze unstoppable is my favorite air freshener out of all of their scents. Like the laundry products the smell actually last really long. I will continue to purchase this product. You can buy twin packs cheaper than buying 2 single bottles. It is a heck of a deal.
Aylin C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this air freshener so much, my little sister picked it out because it was pink and little did I know I would enjoy as much as her, it really removed odors and it was long lasting and it really came in handy with all the pets I have running around the house.
alex b.
One of my absolute favorites! Has a great smell that lasts for days after it's used! Super happy with this item in particular. They always have a great sale going on where I get it for a great price and my addiction has definitely been spread among my family and friends!
Karleen M.
Delta, OH
i like the packaging and the scent. does a great job eliminating smell not just camouflaging  the smell. it does last along time as well. very happy with the product overall. the price wasnt bad and theyre sold at local stores and walmart. would recommend
Amber M.