BY FEBREZE

Honey, we already know you're unstoppable and your air freshener should be too. That's why you shouldn't settle for anything but Unstopables. Who's got time for weak, wafting scents? You're craving something that packs some punch. That's exactly why Unstopables gives you scents that are bolder, stronger, and last longer and longer. With Unstopables AIR Shimmer scent, just give it a spray and enjoy up to six hours of a lively scent that's fabulously floral. Go ahead and use it in the living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, or any old room where you want to add a little boom. see more...

Kelvin P.
Chelsea
This takes the great smell of fabreeze to another level. Great smell that nothing else can offer. Although the smell is great they are a bit more pricier than the regular fabreeze products. I usually find great deals. I recommend due to the smell affect it will have on your home
Genesis R.
Riverdale, GA
This air freshener is the best ever! The smell is amazing and lasts a long time, unlike other air fresheners that lose its smell within seconds. I am in love with the unstopables line. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a great air freshener.
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This refresher is amazing!!! It smells like clean laundry in the summer, gives you a warm feeling, in a school bus driver so I deal with a lot stinky students haha and this is my go to, it lasts forever also, you only need to spray once and your good
Reagan H.
Anna, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This product is absolutely amazing. I could smell this stuff all day. I love the fact that it actually makes a room smell good for awhile and doesnt stay for a minute then disappears. A little goes a long way.
Nadine C.
Literally my favorite air odorizer EVER. I’ve wished for so long that they would finally make a laundry detergent that smells like this because that is how much I love this product unfortunately I have yet to see one made but 10/10 recommendation for this product! If you see it in stores near you definitely pick one up and try it out! I don’t think you’ll regret it
Taylor L.
Nolensville, TN
This is my favorite air freshener. It smells so good. It is definitely a girly smell, but I can’t get enough of it. I always have this in my house. It is slightly more expensive than other febreze products but definitely worth it.
Diana C.
I have been using a variety of Febreze air fresheners for years but when they came out with the Unstoppables line I'm almost embarrassed to admit it but I've still been buying the other products which have filled one of my hall closets because the only ones that I'm continuously using is the Unstoppables!! Even though the scent last sooo long and by long I mean 6+ hours! I still go around spraying my living room, kitchen, bathroom and master bedroom probably every 4 hours just because I love the scent sooo much. I have stopped buying scented candles anymore! I know I sound like I have a Febreze Unstoppable air freshener problem and I probably do because I love the wonderful refreshing Beautiful smells!
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
I use this on carpets, fabric covered furniture and quilts that don't get washed and need freshening from time to time. Whether it's humid summer and things tend to get a bit muggy smelling, or winter when the fireplace offers too much of a smokey scent, I've found this spray keeps things smelling fresh. I don't use much as it has a really strong scent at first, just want freshening and this does the job. The lingering scent stays for a few days sometimes, but the fresher smell is noticeable for longer. A light hand is required when applying it though. I have an air purifier that has a light that turns red when it senses something that needs cleaning up. If I spray too much that happens and the fan boosts to reduce the excess so I've learned to take it easy when spraying.
rebekkka g.
The only spray that seems to work is febrile to be 100% honest. I don't have any complaints, a little goes a long way so don't spray so much. It is very much effect and has a very beautiful smell. Its not the cheapest product but I buy it because of the long term use I get out of it. I would recommend this product for anyone who needs or is seeking a good spray for their home or car, etc.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Unstoppables are amazing! They work overtime getting rid of unwanted scents! They power through cigarette smoke and animal Odors like they were never even they! They always offer coupons for these products which makes them an even better value! Yes I would recommend Unstoppables to all my friends and family!
Amber M.