BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Renée K.
Saint Cloud , FL
I love Air Effects Febreze Air Effects with Tide Original Scent Air Freshener (1 Count, 9.7 Oz) ! I keep this in my car and I spray it when I get out and the whole car smells amazing when I come back after a 9 hour shift. The smell is nice and fresh and strong but not overpowering. I highly recommend febreeze products.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
Honestly this is the best smelling air freshener that you’ll find. It smells like fresh laundry. You need the tiniest spray, and you can smell it in the whole room, so you get a lot of use out of it. Because of that, I’d say it’s pretty affordable. Definitely try this if you haven’t yet.
Jasmine E.
Raleigh, NC
This is hand down the BEST air freshener I have ever sprayed!!! It smells super good, and will leave your house/room/apartment smelling so fresh, nice, and clean. The smell lasts a pretty long time too! Planning to stock up on this pretty soon! I hope they don't discontinue this product 😊
Cassiday W.
Williston, ND
This is my FAVORITE Air freshener!!! It's long lasting👍👍 it works really great for the toddler bathroom...😆😆😆👍👍 it pairs nicely with my laundry soap **tide pods (spring meadow)** so I freshen my closet every few days I recommend for anyone and everyone that doesn't have a scent allergy 👍👍👍💖💖💖💕💖💕😍💕
Chelsey M.
Great for clothing! I have a big issue with wearing something and entering into a place that smells really bad, like food or smoke. This spray takes that away. Once I go home I hang up my clothing and spray it so it removes any bad oder. If the clothing has been worn for a long time, It obviously is washed but if it was worn for a short period in time then this is what I use. Great Product, should have at home.
Riley T.
Placentia, CA
Being a soccer player, my room is going to stink no matter if I remove my stinky clothes from my room or not. But ever since I started using the Febreze, the smell hasn't been noticeable at all. At first, I thought the commercials were way to exaggerated, but they are true and make a huge difference.

I would recommend this to every single person, especially if you have kids that play sports lol
Leia L.
Quincy , IL
These are pretty amazing! I love the scent of tide so I think febreze was a genius for thinking this up. A lot of people feel the same as I do and love the fresh and clean scent of tide!! With 4 dogs, a cat and two kids this has saved my life.. dogs can be very stinky and this just makes my house feel cleaner even if I haven't cleaned.
Toren E.
Greensboro , NC
Shocking that he did really smell like it should the only issue that I had with it was that it had a really strong after smell which made me sneeze nonstop but I really think that is an overall good sent and it will definitely kill a smell
Meghan B.
 I love Febreeze products. They are affordable and only a little bit of product needs to be used to be effective. I would definitely recommend it to someone who is looking for a nice and affordable way to make their space a little fresher. Give it a quick spray before having people over and your place will smell amazing!
Dyani S.
Woodland Park, CO
I bought this spray with the intention of using it to mask the smell of my cat's liter box. It completely deodorized any ammonia smell and even left the "original" scent lingering throughout my house. Unfortunately I did not enjoy the scent of this bottle, but will definitely repurchase in a different scent.