BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Donna M.
Seneca, SC
It isn’t my favorite scent, but I give it 5 ⭐️ for lasting power and how well it alters the smell of my boys’ rooms! No stinky 👟 smells anymore! Thank God! A must have for moms!
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
Honestly this is the best smelling air freshener that you’ll find. It smells like fresh laundry. You need the tiniest spray, and you can smell it in the whole room, so you get a lot of use out of it. Because of that, I’d say it’s pretty affordable. Definitely try this if you haven’t yet.
Kerri D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Air for breeze air freshener with tide original is one of the best for breeze and Tide collaborations that I’ve come across so far you can get two for five dollars at your local family dollar which is very affordable I highly recommend this to anybody who loves the smell of tide
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Febreze Tide scent is my favorite fresh scent to spray around my house. With three boys, I find myself constantly needing something that will quickly take the smells away, and this product gets the job done!
Mianna G.
Bruce Twp, MI
This is the only air freshener I like. It gets rid of the smell and it actually smells GOOD. So many air fresheners are wayyyy too strong and the aroma is awful to me. This smells like nice clean tide laundry and it lasts for awhile too
Melissa A.
san antonio
My go to for freshening up my rooms or getting rid of odors. Smells nice. Very effective. I’ve actually used almost all febreze air fresheners. They all work without fail. Affordable too of course I recommend!
Beth D.
Thank God for febreeze! When my dog decides it wants to poop in the house, it's febreeze to the rescue! This product does wonders at eliminating the terrible oders!
Cassiday W.
Williston, ND
This is my FAVORITE Air freshener!!! It's long lasting👍👍 it works really great for the toddler bathroom...😆😆😆👍👍 it pairs nicely with my laundry soap **tide pods (spring meadow)** so I freshen my closet every few days I recommend for anyone and everyone that doesn't have a scent allergy 👍👍👍💖💖💖💕💖💕😍💕
Chelsey M.
Great for clothing! I have a big issue with wearing something and entering into a place that smells really bad, like food or smoke. This spray takes that away. Once I go home I hang up my clothing and spray it so it removes any bad oder. If the clothing has been worn for a long time, It obviously is washed but if it was worn for a short period in time then this is what I use. Great Product, should have at home.
Riley T.
Placentia, CA
Being a soccer player, my room is going to stink no matter if I remove my stinky clothes from my room or not. But ever since I started using the Febreze, the smell hasn't been noticeable at all. At first, I thought the commercials were way to exaggerated, but they are true and make a huge difference.

I would recommend this to every single person, especially if you have kids that play sports lol