BY FEBREZE #96 in Air Fresheners

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this in my bathroom and bedroom. It does remove odres and sweat smell. It is very effective; I’ve tested it against my sons diaper change and whew did it smell and with this it helps eliminate the smell and it smell like you just washed your clothes. This fragrance is my favorite so far above the other fragrance.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've always loved the smell of gain laundry detergent, so when I spotted this gem in the febreeze isle, I scooped it right up! Super glad I did too. It smells heavenly. The odor blocker formula really brightens up the area. Our mini Beagle has a natural odor to him at all times and this helps tremendously! It also helps with our diaper genie, even though those aren't suppose to smell. I will purchase this again!
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love using this to spray around the house. And on the furniture. When my animals come in wet from the rain and they stink bad I spray it and it makes it smell a whole lot better! I love using this I've been using it for a year or more and it just gives the house a really nice fresh scent!
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I like the scent of this because it’s light and fresh. It can be used in the bathroom or the whole house. I took away 2 stars only because I don’t love the spray on this model. It comes out too thick so it coats the floor making it feel wet. I wish it was a finer mist.
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I usually am not a fan of febreeze because I feel like it gets in my lungs and irritates them whenever I breathe it in, but this one isn't harsh or overwhelming. The smells stays and it really takes away and odor and leaves the room smelling fresh.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Definitely my favorite air freshener by far! It combines two of my greatest loves: febreze and gain!!! You can’t go wrong! Long lasting, affordable, and the smell will make you purchase it again and again
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this air freshener! My Super in my apartment building is always using it to spray the building in conjunction with Lysol. I was obsess with the way my building smelt so I ended up buying it and love it. The gain scent is so fresh and clean that I bought it for my swifter pads as well. Might as well have everything smell the same, right?
Anni J.
Baltimore, MD
I personally love the smell of this febreeze, but not everyone in my household does. It eliminates odors and makes the house smell really clean. The price is a little high for what it is, however I would recommend it for anyone who wants their house to smell like they’ve been doing laundry all day.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I really love febreeze normally and how quick and easy it is to cover up odors. The gain scent does not have me impressed. I’m trying to just use it up fast because I does not smell good to Me. It also seems to cause me to cough if even a little is inhaled. I’m getting a different scent!
Rebecca B.
Newburgh, NY
I am absolutely insanly obsessed with the smell of Gain and this room spray doesn't just mask the smell but gets rid of it, while smelling of just Gain! Love it!
Kelsey Z.
Oak Grove, KY
Does this actually help or just cover the smell for a little while