Air Febreze AIR Freshener with Gain Moonlight Breeze (2 Count, 17.6 oz) uploaded by Alisha B.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Brittany W.
My favorite brand of air freshener and my favorite scent! Nothing beats Febreze! Very effective at eliminating odors. My child is still in diapers so it definitely gets put to the test. You also don't need to use a lot to notice a difference.
Cassie W.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the febreeze spray. I use it everywhere in my home. There are different smells so there is one for everyone. There are a little spendy but I think that goes for most of the sprays. I with they lasted longer but other than that they work great throughout that home.
Jourdan P.
Elsmere, KY
Many air fresheners claim to leave a lasting, fresh scent, but fail to do so. Not this product. I love how clean my house smells after just a fee spritz! It's a quick way to freshen my home before guests arrive. They think I've spent my day cleaning.
Riley R.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my favorite fabric softener scent, so to have it in a room spray was heaven sent. It just smells so wonderful, kind of sweet but also warm soft notes. It's very affordable and the scent lasts. I would definitely recommend to anyone as I recommend the fabric softener to people!
Morgan H.
Saint Louis, MO
We love this scented freshener. The scent matches our laundry detergent scent, which we really like. My husband has sprayed this freshener before leaving the apartment and HOURS later when we come back you can still smell it. We really like it!
Christine I.
Detroit
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Best scent ever! smells refreshing and clean and really fills up a space. Only downside is that the floor becomes sticky with excessive use. It's affordable and defeats odor wonderfully. Would definitely buy again and reccomend.
Tiana F.
I absolutely love this scent! I've purchased it multiple times and have no desire to switch scents anytime soon. It smells sweet and truly eliminates Oder than masking it like other air fresheners. I recommend highly
Jessie S.
Clinton Township, MI
I keep one of these in my bathroom at all times! A must have if you have pets, like to entertain, or generally enjoy a good smelling home. It's more affordable than some other options and safer than a candle.
Ativia G.
Yanceyville, NC
I just purshased this product a few days ago and I love it anything that smells good is a plus in my book and I would recommend this product to anyone and the good thing ....is that this product is affordable !
Alexandra C.
Port Richey, FL
I love this stuff. I love ALL the Febreze that smells like Gain. It gives your house a clean, fresh scent and can get rid of odors in things like sofas and beds especially if you have animals. I would definitely recommend it!