Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersFebreze
Air Air Freshener with Gain Island Fresh (2 Count, )

Air Febreze Air Freshener with Gain Island Fresh (2 Count, )

by Febreze

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Febreze Air Freshener with Gain Island Fresh (2 Count, )!
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
this smells amazing! reminds me of hawaii. it is long lasting which is great, im not having to constantly spray it. i love that it doesnt just mask the nasty smells. having both a cat and dog this is used daily to help get rid of the pet smell. love that i can buy this at just about any retail store
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell like heaven in a bottle. Actually most of this brands products smell so unbelievably good that it's extremely hard to pass them up. The money for them is the only con as they can become quite expensive after awhile of buying them. I do find it's worth it though, for the most part.
Brittany M.
Wilmington, NC
I love the way these smell along with a few of their other scents too! I keep these in almost every room in my house, not just in the bathroom! Theyre definitely affordable and you can find coupons for this brand too. They sell these everywhere from wal-mart to grocery stores to drug stores to hardware stores!
Dolores M.
Smells just like gain! I love spraying this in the bathroom and all over the house!
Dania M.
Carson City , NV
This air freshener smells yummy very tropical smelling perfect for summer time
This air freshener smells yummy very tropical smelling perfect for summer time
Samantha A.
Kansas City, MO
This product is so amazing it smells really good and the smell lasts for such a long time
Sherryl P.
I love the smell of this one..It alwys feels like you're in the Island..Its refreshings and last long..
Chelsea J.
Weaver, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love the smell of Gain! This has the strong smell of detergent! It keeps the house fresh! We have a dog as well and this helps keep it "dog smell free"
Jessica  C.
Warrenton
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The smell makes me happy. It's crazy I know lol but it takes up the bad odors and leaves a great smell behind.
Sara R.
Smells super good I can’t get over the smell I just keep grabbing this scent when I bought 3 or 4 at one time

Looking for your answer?