BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Diesha F.
Durham, NC
To say I love this Febreeze scent would be an understatement. It smells delicious. I first smelled it at work a guest sprayed some in the lobby bathroom. I fell in love. Ive been looking for a candle or plug in to match but it has been tough. So many products in purple and white. The scent smells like a grape candy soft scent not too over powering at all. I love fruity candy smells. My only wish is that it lasted longer. It last about 5 to 7 min then its gone. I dont think it evaporates evaporates other smells at least it has not in my experience but I dont use it as a cover up anyway. I get so many compliments from people when they walk into my home and smell it. Men included. Its not expensive at all and I picked up my bottle at Walmart.
Adriena L.
Tulia
I have the spring and renewal scent and use it in the office I work for. My patients constantly compliment the scent and it is not overpowering. This spray is my favorite and affordable!! I definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love my New Air Freshener! It smells awesome! And i use it all the time in my living room,bedroom, & kitchen. It makes your house smell really good and last all day long. Definitely would recommend
Kellie A.
Keaau, HI
Febreze aid freshener is my go to air freshener. It works really well with eliminating odors and smells good too. The spring and renewal smell is my favorite. It leaves your home smelling fresh and clean!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We purchased several of these and it seems to be good so far has a decent sent and I wouldn’t mind getting it again I wouldn’t say it’s a favorite but it does get the job done clears up oder in all rooms
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
This is my favorite scent!! I thought the "spring" would be too floral, but it turned out to be very refreshing and really kills the nasty scent in the air. Covers the skunk that's in my back yard too!!
Maria S.
I really like this product because it’s effective at getting rid of odors and leaving a room smelling fresh. I enjoy any of the scents, they’re all very pleasant. I would definitely recommend this product for bathrooms and all around the house
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is my favorite air freshener. It is not overpowering and it is such a nice scent. I usually keep a few on hand. Air Febreze AIR Freshener Spring & Renewal (1 Count, 8.8 oz)
Meghan M.
Brooklyn Park
It smells super good! The only thing is I wish it would last longer. I have to constantly keep spraying it to make a room smell good. Other than that, I love this!
Jason W.
huntington
This air febreze works great. I use it in the house and the car and it takes the smells and nasty odors away. They have several options of scents but this and white linen are my favorite two. This is now the only brand i purchase because of how long the scent lasts.