BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
This is my favorite scent!! I thought the "spring" would be too floral, but it turned out to be very refreshing and really kills the nasty scent in the air. Covers the skunk that's in my back yard too!!
Meghan M.
Brooklyn Park
It smells super good! The only thing is I wish it would last longer. I have to constantly keep spraying it to make a room smell good. Other than that, I love this!
Zocelyne K.
Chandler, AZ
This air freshener is good with an easy to use handle that doesn't get all the air freshener on your hand. Although I don't really like air fresheners because if you just cover the source of the stink it's not going to go away so you need to go find it and get rid of it. Febreze is one of the best air refreshener but a dollar or two more expensive than brands like airwick.
Jason W.
huntington
This air febreze works great. I use it in the house and the car and it takes the smells and nasty odors away. They have several options of scents but this and white linen are my favorite two. This is now the only brand i purchase because of how long the scent lasts.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
I love the Air Febreze Air Freshener Spring and Renewal it makes any room in the house smell nice and clean especially if you have pets in the house I'm very pleased with this product and it doesn't cost very much so anyone can afford it . I would definitely recommend trying this product or any other Febreze it comes in different scents
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I actually found this at a discount store (ollies) and it smelled surprisingly well. Regular Febreeze seemed to work good for a little while but the scent never lasted, that's not the case with this scent, it worked great.
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
I love this scent so much! One of my favorites. The bottle is so easy to use and it sprays so smoothly. The only thing I don't like is that the scent isn't really long lasting, well at least in my home. The nozzle also sprays a lot of product, which is good and bad, since it leaves whatever or wherever you're spraying wet
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Found this new febreze in the scent air spring and renewal and it's amazing! I can't deal with string scents so I was happy to find something that smells fresh and light. The smell lasts a long time in my house and eliminates any nasty odors.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
All febreeze smells are amazing! If you need a house air refresher this is the brand to go! The smell is long lasting and febreeze products are very affordable. It gives your house rooms a fresh clean smell while eliminating bad odors.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Fabreze makes wonderful air fresheners, I really like their wide variety of different fragrances. The scent lasts a long time and what I really like about their air fresheners is that they are quiet. I hate the air fresheners that make a loud noise when you spray it, especially when you want to use them in them discreetly in the bathroom.