BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
We use this for uncomfortable smells after our cat uses the litter box! It is a nice, light scent so we don’t get that “elevator full of old ladies” atmosphere, and effectively eliminates odors. The spray is a fine mist, as well, so we don’t have to worry about pools of chemicals forming around the litter box area!
Savannah T.
Atlanta, GA
I use this product to freshen up my more delicate clothes that I am not willing to wash in the washer. I’ve always had great results with this product and it smells amazing!
Brandon C.
Columbus
The scent is very relaxing and the mist isn’t overwhelming at all. Just don’t let it land on any wood surface it leaves a film residue. It is affordable for what it is made for I would recommend.
Kaylee W.
I do not at all like the smell of this air freshener! It smells like a super strong cologne. Very disappointing it will give you a bad headache! It’s affordable but definitely not worth the money at all. Just 1 spray and I have a headache already..
Susie M.
Rio Rancho, NM
My husbands favorite air freshener! He makes sure it’s in stock at the house. Sometimes my cigarette smoke will get in through the windows and a couple of sprays of this and the smell is gone!
ashley p.
The product did its job by eliminating odors out of my home. I will say that the product has a strong cologne sensation that in some cases can take your breath away.
Kennedy B.
Walker, MI
This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and it really does do an incredible job of making the whole house smell amazing. It helps to cover odors and relaxes me while doing it not to mention that the price is incredible. I would recommend this to anyone!
Heather L.
Febreeze is one of those inventions I am so glad someone thought of because I use this stuff so much in a house of ferrets and cats. it keeps the furniture smelling great and even my clothes. The price is fair as well and the scent of this one is just amazing. Lavender is one of my favorite scents of all time.
Helen J.
Portland
The scent of this product smells really amazing and floral. I love to keep one of these products in the bathroom for just in case anyone ever takes a number two and leaves the room smelly. The product doesn't make the bathroom smell like toxic poo mixed with perfume like other freshener brands.
Colleen G.
Iowa City, IA
I keep a can of this in my living room, bedroom, and bathroom. I love that it's a continual mist instead of requiring pumping. It eliminates odor quickly. The only thing I don't like is that it makes me sneeze if any of the mist gets in my nose but I think that's because of the fact that it's mist.