BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

• How is this Febreeze product at eliminating cigarette smoke compa...1 Answers
Izabell G.
I love this Febreze! Can definitely last long and take away bad odor around the house and near trash and dirty places. The price is affordable and it’s worth the time and money. I totally will probably start buying this one more often.
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
I love Febreeze and especially this scent. It really works! Smells great. Extremely affordable. It definitely does what it says it will do. I am very happy with it and not disappointed at all. Would definitely recommend and purchase again
AlexandTonya S.
I really love this product! Very clean scent yet unique. It works very well you don't need very much at all and the scent stays for a very long time .I would highly recommend this
Robin S.
North Haven, CT
We use this one in the bathroom. I don't love it but it gets the job done. The smell is kinda unnatural in a way that it's rough on the nose. Very potent smell but if you don't spray enough it's not enough to really freshen up a bathroom that doesn't have an air freshener. I would rather just wipe down the sink and stuff and have it smell like cleaning product than spray this.
Britt Y.
Allendale, MI
Would definitely buy this again! This is very strong and up to 2x the odor eliminating power! I wanted to find something that would help take away smoke smell and this stuff was effective. The price point was $2.75-$3.00 at my local Dollar General. I would recommend to others!!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
I love Freezer! It's the only brand I feel truly works to get rid of any stench or unwanted smell. A little goes a long way with this air freshner and it is super effective. Definitely an affordable buy! I highly recommend to everyone who is looking for something that smells good and gets the job done.
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
I use this in the bathroom of my preschool, where there are lots of "customers" in the bathroom each day. This spray provides a clean, fresh deodorizing scent, and doesn't give me a headache from overuse.
Karlie M.
Albuquerque, NM
Very refreshing scent to have in your home ! It makes it smell so fresh and clean! There isn't anything bad I would say about them! They are a great price and they usually last a long time if you use it daily even. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a clean smell
Rachel W.
Topeka, KS
I love the smell. Febreeze is my go to. I spray my drapes and sofa periodically to keep odors at bay. It is very effective and not overpowering like other brands. I would recommend this to friends.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I have used a lot of Febreze room sprays and this is the first that actually eliminates the smell. It produces a smell that is much stronger and wipes out the smell you are tying to hide. It has a strong clean scent.
Lisa Marie O.
Pearl River, NY
How is this Febreeze product at eliminating cigarette smoke compared to others? Is it okay to use to refresh clothes? I can't stand the smell of stale cigarettes but my hard working spouse seems to reek and I waste too much on candles and sprays.