Air Febreze AIR Freshener Big Sur Woods (2 Count, 17.6 oz) uploaded by Jayne W.Air Febreze AIR Freshener Big Sur Woods (2 Count, 17.6 oz) uploaded by Jayne W.

BY FEBREZE

Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent. So when something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odors on the spot. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odors from everyday pet and bathroom smells to stubborn smoke and leftover cooking odors. With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odors out and invite freshness in. see more...

Jayne W.
I love this product.It works great and smells awesome.It is also very easy to use so your kids can use it too.If your kids go to the bathroom they can just spray this and it smells like nothing ever happened in your bathroom.I would defiantly recommend it to anyone who wants their house to smell amazing!
Stormy M.
Clovis, NM
I love this product! The price is for a set of two, so it's a good deal for a great price. I have two kids, a husband, and a dog and it keeps our house smelling nice and fresh. I would definitely repurchase!
Aarti M.
The fragrance is so good. It feels like you are in a wood cottage in deep woods. It is really effective especially after all the cooking. It is affordable and you can use is when ever you feel like. I would totally recommend this product!
Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
I love having these on hand especially in the bathroom ha! It works great at absorbing and masking the smell. I am sensitive to strong smelling fragrance and this doesn't bother me too much so I like that!
Elizabeth B.
i love air febreze. i buy it all the time for my house, or when i go on trips. its very affordable and the smell lasted a long time. i like how they have different kinds of smells. they even make some specific for your car now which is very much needed.
Rachel L.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love the smell of this air freshener! It has to be my favorite by far! It does a great job at removing odors, and the scent isn't too strong! It is very affordable, and can be found at most drug stores and super markets! 10/10 recommend!
Mariana L.
Edinburg, TX
These were very cheap when I bought the two pack. They are very long lasting and they smell incredible. I love the way it makes my room smell nice all day. It does leave everything kind of wet but it goes away in five minutes.
Chris Angélica P.
These sprays really matter to conceal odors. It is just wrong to mix with them and it really creates a strange smell. I guess it depends on the fragrance, but all I have tried are very strong, but I leave a bad odor uncovered
Dorothy M.
East Boston, MA
These are good. Work like every other air refresher without a strong smell and lasts a while. They teo pack is a good deal as you sort of save a little as opposed to buying one at a time and lasts a while too
Jennifer A.
These smell so good it's my favorite scent of all times I always repurchase this scent I love air febreze in general i love allot of their other products and scents. So worth the buy i recommend 100% .